1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

Getting Rid of Fold Lines on Model

Discussion in 'Feedback & Support Forum' started by greymalkin, Feb 13, 2011.

1. greymalkin

greymalkin New Member

I need some help with Pepakura. Most of my pdos open into Pepakura Designer. Some have the following written in a pop-up box when I try to open them:
    Opening Read Only, Enter Password for unlock, Password, OK, Open with Pepakura Viewer. I do not have a password yet and they open in Pepa Viewer. I have checked online and here and can't find an answer. Purchasing Pepa Designer 3 lets you export and save. I do not want to export and save. I only want to use the Settings-Other Settings-Line Style function in order to take the fold lines for valleys and mountains off of a figure I am going to make and then print it out. Pepa information says that the Viewer has all functions of Designer without limitation (except for the save and export). I can not find this function on the Viewer. I will, of course, purchase the Designer if that will open all of my pdos. I am sorry this is so long. Main problem is, I want to get the lines off of the figure's face, hands, fingers, etc. and I can't get the pdo (Nagisa-Phantasy Star Portable 2) to open in Designer to use that function. Any help is very appreciated.