Getting Hard to Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

paperquestor

Aug 9, 2011
Getting hard to find. A interesting phrase from Jay's Box of Sci-Fi Cardtoys.The models from his Second, Third and Fourth Waves are no longer downloadable.:cry: With some help from a fellow member I was able to get a couple of those models. Thanks Wulf111.:thumb: I was wondering if we could get these files into one large file per wave and have them posted here in the download section with permission of course. Simmilar the ARMORBIMBOS files. Thank you also ARMORBIMBO for sharing.:thumb: Maybe from Jay or someone who has them archive. That way I can the files, Yhey can be archive here and I can also archive them. I hate seeing the lost of these files. What do you think Zathros?

mcusanelli

Feb 26, 2008
I have almost all of them, so I'd be willing to help out, just let me know what to do!
Mike

paperquestor

Aug 9, 2011
Great. Let's see if we can make this a save the models project. Are you missing any that maybe someone can chime and provide?

Z

Zathros

If you exchange any models, or talk about it, do it in P.M.'s or E-mails even better, please!. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.