GETTING A CAM....

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by alisar70, Jun 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alisar70

alisar70 Member

HEY everyone im getting a CAM today or tommorow so sonn as i get it i will post some pics of my car

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A CAM THAT CAN GO OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE ASEWLL AS INSIDE[:p]
  2. Steve M

Steve M Member

Yes.......several good qiality digital cameras will also do double duty as web cams. Just be sure to shop around and read the specs.
  3. alisar70

alisar70 Member

FOR how much ???? i aint got allot of $$$$$$ cause we moving to turkey
  4. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

digital cams are nice because you dont need to go and get the pics developed but a regular cam takes better pics. my digital cam sucks. it has the longest delay ever. get one that has RT(real time) a good cam would probably cost at least 350 US. they have cheaper ones but generally the suck
  5. i have a really nice digi cam cost £550 so thats about $700 or around that mark , but this cam is the dogs bollocks , shame i dont have my rc car yet to take pic or vids of it , but as soon as i do i will be uploading some sick pics lol
  6. monsterrcbuilder04

i thought it would be more then that in us dollers. i would have guessed around $1000
  7. it might be i aint too sure of the exchange rate ,,, from what u was saying earlier i dont agree. this digi cam takes pics in such detail , best i have eva seen , but i spose thats what u pay the big bucks for !
  8. monsterrcbuilder04

ya mine is only a 4.8 mega pixel but they have ones around 10 wich are pretty good but the analog cams have more warmth in the pics. thats what my dad tells me.it also depends on the quallity of development
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.