get ready for 2012 concept cars list!

This is greaatt!!!

i did something masterble i saw the dvd version of the irobot wen the robots attack will smith's car and did see the bottom of it when the car turned over on it's side! and this is what i got from it! :)

Attachments

• audi rsq bottom.jpg
    audi rsq bottom.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 8
Z

Zathros

That came out really good. You start cutting those bodies apart a little, and you will be able to get better curves and shapes. I see you progressing along at a very steady state, and the progression is better and better! :)

Z

Zathros

I Liked the "Jesus" screen saver in the background. There's a lot of people of faith in these forumsin these forums, judging from the e-mails I get, and of people's of many divers faiths too. And many of no stated faith , who are good people, because they chose to be though and demonstrate it in their deeds. I think that is really cool. Good people are Good people! IMHO.

You do so a good job making these simplified cars, they look good and they go together fast. You capture the details well enough to know exactly what your looking at. I liked the way you did the omni directional wheels on the bottom!

I'm tempted to run one of these through Rhino3D to pull out some of the details! I have too much on my plate though. Since you already have a believable one, why bother! :)

audi_rsq_sports_coupe_concept.jpg

Z

Zathros

Yeah, if you "zip it" you can load a high resolution one. I have big monitors. Thanks!