German M4 Naval Enigma Machine

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by julescrafter, Mar 6, 2009.

1. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

The model comes with 2 version, FREE VERSION and FULL VERSION. On Free Version there are 8 credit titles on multiple locations on the model and available with one size only. Full Version comes without any credit titles and with 2 sizes, 100% and 200% . FULL VERSION is without password to open the file.

To obtain FULL VERSION FILE and to support more historical models please donate $2 USD via PAYPAL

Jules -
  2. gwssms

gwssms Member

Very nice design Jules, thank you!
  3. Nemesis7485

Nemesis7485 Member

Whoa! Excellent model. You read my mind. I was actually thinking of commissioning someone to design this for me. Great work, Jules. :thumb:
  4. mauther

mauther Active Member

Great model. Thanks, Jules!
  5. THE DC

THE DC Member

What a great model...and a clever subject!

My compliments and thanks!

The DC
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Love it!
  7. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

Thanks Jules! I've made my donation and gotten the full version. I also downloaded the "black box" flight data recorder, truly very unique pieces I will be proud to display in my home. Thanks again Jules:thumb:
  8. Art Decko

Art Decko Member

Another great choice of subjects, and looks to be very well executed. Terrific! :thumb:

Spend the two bucks !
    I've wanted one of these for years, thanks.
  10. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

I'm glad I have bring the right model :) thanks guys for the compliments and off course the donations :) - Historical Models is fun :thumb:

for you guys that haven't received the full version model after make a donation please contact me.