George Sellios Building

J

jmarksbery

I have seen a few examplies of this George Sellios Building and wanted to show my version to see what you think. It was made roughly from the article in N-Scale Magizine. I thought it would look great on my WC & T RR.:rolleyes:

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Originally posted by jmarksbery
I have seen a few examplies of this George Sellios Building and wanted to show my version to see what you think. It was made roughly from the article in N-Scale Magizine. I thought it would look great on my WC & T RR.:rolleyes:

Would like to see the structure, where do I go?

Shamus

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Sorry, jmarksbery...I still don't see anything...
Are you using the "attach file" feature?

btw...good to see another Kentuckian on here! :D

J

jmarksbery

Here is the George Sellios Building

Do it to it:rolleyes:

Attachments

• dremmel.jpg
    dremmel.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 288
J

jmarksbery

and again

Last one! DUH! :eek:

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 273

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
WOW!
That's a great looking scene...
Great detailing!
Just plain great modeling!
Would love to see more of your layout!

To echo Charlie: "WOW!!"

Very nice work with that building! Let's see some more pictures.

[If I may, I would like to point out Gauge Regulation 4102.a.23.d.(b)II: That regulation specifically states that if more than two members say the same thing about a photo of your layout, you are obligated to post at least 10 more photos of differing structure and/or trackage with rolling stock/locomotives. Failure to do so means that you must serve as the spelling checker for the forum for the period of not less than 30 days to not more than 120 days. So if you don't want to be fixing my Anglesh MiStokes (like that one), you need to get to posting! :p :) ]

J

jmarksbery

More Pictures, I'm not good at spell checking!

I have been working on some cheap buildings($10) to make half structures to go against my back drop, (when I start one) I would like to have your pro's and con's if I may. Most of the pictures I placed in an early morning enviroment (because we all go to work early :confused: The buildings I used were cut in half as the frt.'s and back's were constructed of different materials, they will have a different appearence. I used Model Power and did a little kit "trashing" on them. Please let me know and thanks Col. Jim Marksberry.
Here goes;
MORNING BUSINESS

Attachments

• morning business.jpg
    morning business.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 250
J

jmarksbery

BLOCK VIEW

LAST ONE OF THIS SERIES, REALLY
:p :rolleyes:

Attachments

• block view.jpg
    block view.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 234

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Hard not to repeat what others have already said jmarksbery but your workmanship and photograpy is awesome.
The weathered painting along with lighting makes your structures very realistic. Just like George himself does.

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
jmarksbery,
I'll join in here to say that's some fantastic looking urban scenery, with a masterful eye for detail!
The streets & alleys winding through those brick canyons...you have captured that look perfectly!

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
jmarksbery, Thats some sweet models my friend, excellent work.
Lets see some more please.
Shamus