Gearz's Homefront heavy corvette

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Nothing, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

Just finished this one. It was a very nice free kit. Im sorry i cant remember the link for it. Maybe someone here will post it. View attachment 5032

Attached Files:

2. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Looks good. I have to try those. I need a sense of scale though. What is the diameter of the doweling?

as for links

Taiidan Minelayer Corvette
    Created by Arsenic Hipster.
    Added Jan 16, 2005.

I gotta try them.

Curious. If you are going to build more and try to keep them in scale with each other. How big would the Mothership be? :D
  3. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

the dowel is 3/16x about 4 inches. after this one i think ill try some more homefront stuff. had a lot of fun on this one. here is where i got this one from..
  4. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Good Build. Free Model.

You should post it in the Free Model Competition............... you've got nothing to loose and a chance at some really nice stuff to win!:grin:

Just a thought.

5. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

ive allready got a raptor in the contest.:( shame cause i think this one is better!
  6. Gearz

Gearz Member

Hi nothing... Very nice build!

I could never get my models to print this nicely, what printer+paper+settings did/do you use? :confused:
  7. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thanks gearz...was a realy well done model. i use an epson cx6600 with the best photo setting. this is the best printer i ever had.
  8. Gearz

Gearz Member

Thanks nothing, I'm desperately in need of some new equipment, I've got an old HP 640c that only works on Wednesdays (when its not raining) I'll go scope the Epson out.. What sort of paper/card did you use ~ Inkjet /photo?
  9. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i had a hp before this one. i hated my hp and will never buy hp again. i just used epson's matte paper-heavyweight. my printer has a paper selection setting for this paper.