Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by JJD, Apr 8, 2009.

1. JJD

JJD New Member

Apologies to all if this has been put up before. I've searched all through the forum and can't find this anywhere.

I saw this video on YouTube and instantly feel in love.

The original seems to be by a bloke called Haruki Nakamura (which may mean more to some of you than me - I haven't been here long enough).

Scrounging around for awhile I've found this puzzle version..... I hope it's legal, if not, mods, feel free to delete the link.

Click on the red arrow 'download' symbol and another window opens to download the puzzle version of the model in PDO form.
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Thats cool as hell! Thanks for sharing :)

The site you linked for the model is the forums for pepakura designer so I would say pretty much everything there is fine to link!
  3. JJD

JJD New Member

Dissapointingly, I realised that the puzzle is NOT the same as the twisty model in the video.

There's a sort of 'spindle' piece in the video that the puzzle doesn't have. It only has the 8 corner pieces linking together.

Even so, it's still a good looking model, but I think I'd prefer the 'chunky globe' from the Canon site for something like this. I'm pretty sure there's a link in here somewhere so I won't double-up unless someone doesn't know what I mean.

Thanks cgutzmer!!

To be honest I just cut and pasted the link- I didn't even notice it was a peparuka site - software which I've also only just discovered in the last week since I've found this forum. PDO's are opening a whole new world for me!!