G'day !!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by moss-lake, Sep 8, 2002.

1. Bilgewater?? If anyone's got water in his bilges, it's you Prof. Pond-Scum :D :D :D :D

And the only reason you're worried about that jug of hooch is you're afraid there won't be any left when it comes 'round to you. And you're right :eek: :eek: :D :D :D
  2. BDC

BDC Member

A belated welcome to the Gauge, Russ! BTW, did you notice what number member you were? :eek: :eek:

Just a little bit of fun there! We'll be seeing you around (actually reading your posts, but you know what I'm talking about) and I hope to see some photos soon!
  3. NYCentral

NYCentral Member

Hey Casy Lostinthewater you're the Prof around here!!!:D :D :D
    Prof of the seadoo's that is!! Kind of all washed up.

And you're right, when you get done with the jug there will be none left for the rest of us!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :(
  4. A. SeaDoo season ain't over until Dec. 15, when the gas docks close for the winter. So it ain't all washed up yet!:p :D :D Even then that oil-fired, gear-driven SteamDoo will be back on the water by Feb. 1. Guaron-teed! :p :D

B. I've heard rumors that one sniff of the cork and you're a gonner! So quit squealin' about the whole dern jug! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

C. Email me, Phil, or go to the Mod's Area. Interesting new developments.... :mad:
  5. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Welcome to the Gauge Russ. The few years that I have been a member. It's grown alot here. Lots of interesting information!

6. K.V.Div

K.V.Div Member

Welcome Aboard Russ, hope you have a great stay here:).

7. moss-lake

moss-lake Member

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome:D

You just don't want to share!! Keep this up an' I'll hide the cork from your c-dooo again !! Next time you might be 3/4 across the lake when you start to play submarines.:eek: :rolleyes: :p
  8. moss-lake

moss-lake Member

As I said, I'm in the early stages of my layout but I do have quite a bit of stuff from my previous layout. Phil and Casey (swampwater) and a few others have seen these before, but just for my new friends,

Attached Files:

9. moss-lake

moss-lake Member

another photo

Attached Files:

10. moss-lake

moss-lake Member

Some of the road fleet

Attached Files:

11. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Pretty neat stuff! :cool:
  12. NYCentral

NYCentral Member

Hey Russ you forgot this photo:[​IMG]

:eek: :eek: ;)
  13. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Member

Hi Boss Moss,

I wanna welcome you also! Thanks for sharing your pics. Those giant stumps make great presentation tables, huh?

BTW, I've got a FULL JUG in the saddlebags! Just don't tell Casey Feedwater!

Happy Railroading...pass it on!
    :p Debbie:eek:

P.S. Do you mind if I say "Hello" to my Bro'-in-law? :cool:
  14. NYCentral

NYCentral Member

How is it going Sis-in-law? Nice to have you visit once in awhile!! Tell my Bro and all my friends I said hi!
  15. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Member

Hi Phil,

Consider it done...we all miss Ya! Say "Hi" to GSaltys for us also. I hope everything is going well for you. It looks as though you are in good company here. Say, does that Casey Feedwater feller have a twin brother? (jest joshing!...Hi Mike!)
    Take Care,
    Happy Railroading...pass it on!
    Debbie :p
  16. HI, Debbie!

I do have a twin brother, but he was an only child.

And there's no sense in hauling a full jug around all day. Bring it right over here and I'll lighten your load a bit. ;) :D :D
  17. NYCentral

NYCentral Member

Yes I am!! Gsaltys says hi also, we have kept quite busy lately!! I haven't seen a photo of this Casey guy, but he does talk about seadoo's a lot (as long as he doesn't post a photo with a wet suit we are safe)
  18. Harley

Harley New Member

Hi Russ
    Allways good to hear from you... welcome to The Gauge!!

Hi Brother Phill
    I'm usually around somewhere. Good to here from you too!
    You are so good with those pictures I'm sure you have Casey's also.
    Oh yeah, where is yours?

Ya'll have a good'un
  19. moss-lake

moss-lake Member

It's almost like old times here. Hi Debbie & David !! That fella with the motorised paddle-boat is probably buildin' a still somewhere, sounds like he's up to mischiff again.

"Those giant stumps make great presentation tables, huh?"

They certainly do debbie. But have you noticed they arn't rusty??
    :p :eek:
  20. NYCentral

NYCentral Member

What me have swampwater's photo??? Not me.:p ;) :p :p :p :p :p

I'll have to re-upload mine, it seems to have disappeared;) :eek: