G'day from Australia

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by misteree, Jun 11, 2011.

1. misteree

misteree New Member

My name is Mark. I am from Townsville, in North Queensland, Australia. I stumbled into papercraft recently online and was taken back to my childhood memories so picked it up again. I started with a few simple planes but have graduated to figures and animals mainly.

I am married with no kids and one very spoilt miniature labradoodle dog.

I work in the logistics/transport industry in an office job.

Townsville is in the tropics and so is stifflingly hot and humid in summer but glorious in autumn through spring. Its a large regional city on the coast with a large military precense. I look forward to communicating with some of you.

Thanks for any response you care to give.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AussieMarksvideos :thumb:
  2. silveroxide

silveroxide Well-Known Member

Sorry for the belated welcome but I see that you have posted here many times and have enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see some of your works and see you around the forums.
  3. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Sounds like a great place to live. I live in Connecticut in the U.S., and we have glorious New England Autumns, and then it turns into Siberia! I hope you enjoy you stay and if I can be of any help, let me know, by the way, the guy up on top there, Silveroxide, designs and produces some of the best modelers I have ever seen!