Gaz 66 1:25 made by me

Discussion in 'Armory & Military' started by 101104, Jun 5, 2008.

1. 101104

101104 New Member

Hello everybody, i'm a vietnamese. Afer known about zealot i have a idea which post some modelling i was made in the past.
    I Hope everybody wellcome me to zealot forum :wave:
    in the past, after known about paper model from another sites. I desgined a model which is Gaz 66.
    Now I decribes some steps which i was desgined Gaz 66. I don't have kits of Gaz 66, i was designed by paint all parts of Gaz on paper and cut and paste with glue. I don'y use the PC's application to make the parts because i can't use the 3D max :mrgreen: or another applications
    make the carbin and some details

make the frame of Gaz 66

paintting for the parts of Gaz 66[​IMG]
    After i finished paint for all parts, i fixed the parts by glue but this steps i don't finish some details of Gaz as headlamp, petrol tank, v.v...
    Finished my Gaz 66. I like the unpolished of the army vehicles sign1 [​IMG]

Because i haven't any special tools for make paper modelling so that my products isn't fine. But i like it because I was designed a modelling by my hand :mrgreen:
    My tools is :
    - pencil
    - knife
    - ruler
    - water-colours
    - compa
    - glue ( its name 502, vietnam's glue 0,5 USD)
    and my special tool : it is my hand hihihi :wave:
    Thank so much.
  2. exzealot

exzealot Member

Welcome to Zealot!

You designed this by hand? Very nice!

There are several designers on Zealot - Your model looks so "production-like" that someone may be willing to transcribe your model into an electronic format - and computer color it for you. Perhaps make it available for public use??

Thanks for sharing it with us. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

3. Art Decko

Art Decko Member

Great job! Welcome to Zealot!
  4. logicman

logicman Greybeard

Welcome to zealot, friend.

Thank you for sharing these photos.

You have put a lot of detail, and a lot of work, into a small model.
    That is a great acheivement.
    Well done.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

5. 101104

101104 New Member

oh i'm very funny if someone may be willing to transcribe my model . If my modell can public which is very good. sign1
    Thank u everybody so much
  6. chapuzas100

chapuzas100 Member

Perfec .............. cangratulations
  7. lriera

lriera Member

Very nice model. Great design.

8. KCStephens

KCStephens Member

Welcome to Zealot 101104!

Great build! You have shown us what paper modeling is all about. You have created a very nice model from scratch using only a few simple materials and some basic tools. I agree with you, you're best "special" tool is your hands, it just shows what can be achieved when you put your mind to someting. Keep up the good work!:thumb:

I look forward to seeing more of your work here in the future.

9. 101104

101104 New Member

Thank u kevin and everybody, your encouragement is promote me try in the future with paper modelling.:thumb:
  10. pouncing_tiger

pouncing_tiger New Member

Excellent job! I especially like how you did the tread on the tires. I'm going to have to try this. =)
  11. dkaniel

dkaniel Member

Don't apologize for designing the model without the aid of computer. I like the fact that you did an excellent job of designing and building the model by hand. That is the mark of a true craftsman and hobbyist!! Keep on designing other models and please continue to share them.
  12. 101104

101104 New Member

Thank u so muchsign1