Gauge running at HIGH SPEED NOW

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by interurban, Dec 18, 2005.

1. interurban

interurban Active Member

After the slow slow days , we now have a sports car!!!
  2. interurban

interurban Active Member

After navigating at a good speed the wheels fell off when I posted on Woodies thread and the slooow again :(

Now it`s fast again!!!
  3. santafewillie

santafewillie Member

It's intermittent here at 5:50 am Sunday. Main page came up quickly but then things slowed waaaay down. Didn't have that problem yesterday.
  4. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

It seemed intermittent all day yesterday. Right now it seems like its old self again. But so it did on and off yesterday. I'll hold back judgement until it works normally for a couple of hours.:D :D
  5. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

8:31 MST running same as yesterday for me.:(
  6. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

It's running pretty good right now, but earlier today, I logged on, hit enter, & managed to eat my breakfast before the screen came up!
    Sort of took me back to the old days of dial-up! :rolleyes: :D
  7. rksstl

rksstl Member

So far today I'm back up to speed.
  8. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

I agree, been runing fine for the past eight or so hours. After the past two days running intermittently fast and sl-o-o-o-w-w-w-w, I gotta think this is some sort of record.:D :D
  9. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Moving fast now......
    Loaded up before I could
  10. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

finish typing.
  11. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Guy Behind the Curtains

I did a few tweaks to the server. The greater issue is there are more and more people coming to The Gauge to see all the great stuff you guys are posting. :) Over 2,000 people a day now. I don't know how much longer the poor little server can handle it, maybe Santa will bring The Gauge a shiney new one. lol
  12. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Aahhh, the price of success! ( or maybe ..."The little server that could") :D :D :D Hey, Peter, when you're good, you're good! :thumb:
  13. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Right now it is running fast for me, there are days it runs slow but all's I do is hit the refresh button and it takes care of it.:D :D Maybe he will bring it a new server, one that can handle all of the people coming here.