Gauge running at HIGH SPEED NOW

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
santafewillie said:
It's intermittent here at 5:50 am Sunday. Main page came up quickly but then things slowed waaaay down. Didn't have that problem yesterday.
It seemed intermittent all day yesterday. Right now it seems like its old self again. But so it did on and off yesterday. I'll hold back judgement until it works normally for a couple of hours.:D :D

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
It's running pretty good right now, but earlier today, I logged on, hit enter, & managed to eat my breakfast before the screen came up!
Sort of took me back to the old days of dial-up! :rolleyes: :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I agree, been runing fine for the past eight or so hours. After the past two days running intermittently fast and sl-o-o-o-w-w-w-w, I gotta think this is some sort of record.:D :D

Peter T Davis

Apr 14, 2004
New England
www.zealot.com
I did a few tweaks to the server. The greater issue is there are more and more people coming to The Gauge to see all the great stuff you guys are posting. :) Over 2,000 people a day now. I don't know how much longer the poor little server can handle it, maybe Santa will bring The Gauge a shiney new one. lol

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Over 2,000 people a day now. I don't know how much longer the poor little server can handle it, maybe Santa will bring The Gauge a shiney new one. lol

Aahhh, the price of success! ( or maybe ..."The little server that could") :D :D :D Hey, Peter, when you're good, you're good! :thumb: