Gauge Railway Railcars / Locos

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by rockislandmike, Nov 28, 2002.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Cant find mine - so re-posting them :)

Gauge Railway Plow

Attached Files:

2. N Gauger

........and here's the outhouse - MOW crew car :)

Attached Files:

3. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

When I clicked on the links in these two posts I got a 404 error. Is there a secret handshake or something? :D :confused: :D :confused:
  4. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

I think those Gauge links got lost in the BIG GAUGE CRASH... :eek: :eek: :( :( :(

However rockislandmike's link has changed and is now

Perhaps NGauger could reactivate this link to get this thread rolling again?...
    Waddayamean, Mikey? :wave:

5. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Yeah, I couldn't find the Gauge cars either! :(
  6. rockislandmike

rockislandmike Active Member

Sorry gents, I redid my website and subdirectories, and I guess the Gauge car info got, uuummmm, lost, in the shuffle. I'll do my best to add all of them again.
  7. N Gauger

8. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Sorry, cannot find a "profile" button anywhere, anymore. There use to be one on the old format, but not now. Not that I'm ready to build a Gauge car yet, still go all my train stuff to unpack yet. :oops: :oops:
  9. N Gauger

Scroll over your name - the last number is your member number 892
  10. rockislandmike

rockislandmike Active Member

The new link to the custom rolling stock is . . . .

Please, if you find pics of other custom rolling stock decorated for The Gauge, please let me know . . . . . . . . I couldn't find any others in my files.

(( By the way, if anyone's been looking for the cardstock container information, I found those files too - Cardstock Containers ))
  11. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

I tried that and it doesn't show for me. I would expect a ballon to pop up, but it doesn't. I'll try again using IE, I use Netscape and maybe that's the problem. Who knows.... :confused: :confused: Oh, if I right click on my name and select "properties" from the menu, I get a long string that ends in 892, but that's not as easy as you say. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  12. Chessie1973

Chessie1973 Member

I am working on my first Gauge car right now.

It is a custom B&M Well Hole Flatcar with Load kit by Funaro & Camerlengo.

It is a resin kit (MyFirst ever resin kit BTW) And is definitely an unusual beast. It was a car that was custom built by B&M to haul ships drive gears back durning WW2. It should be an interesting kit when I finish it.

Just gotta order up some Kadee Andres trucks and #5's for it and get some decals made up.