Gauge NASCAR Fantasy League

dwight77

You all remember I hope......and this is the kick in the ass that makes it hurt......that when we had the draft......Brakie only picked Jimmy Johnson. And then just took what he was dealt at the end of the draft with the automatic assignment of drivers.
NOW IF THAT ISNT A "pubal" WHICH MEANS "PURE UNADULTERATED BLIND ASS LUCK" !!......I don't know what is.
Nice team you had Brakie.
See you all in a couple of months if you want to have another go at it.
Dwight77

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
dwight77 said:
You all remember I hope......and this is the kick in the ass that makes it hurt......that when we had the draft......Brakie only picked Jimmy Johnson. And then just took what he was dealt at the end of the draft with the automatic assignment of drivers.
NOW IF THAT ISNT A "pubal" WHICH MEANS "PURE UNADULTERATED BLIND ASS LUCK" !!......I don't know what is.
Nice team you had Brakie.
See you all in a couple of months if you want to have another go at it.
Dwight77
Oh yeah - - We're going again :D :D

brakie

Thanks guys..Next years team will be the same wild bunch..sign1
Now,if I can do only HALF that good in the forth coming Winston Cup slot car series I will do will.This will be a 25 race chase for the trophy.Thats one Winston Cup race a week for 25 weeks.
The machines I will be using in this 1/24th race series is the 48,43,17 and my own 00.
For those that may not know commercial slot car racers are as serious as the real drivers..If you not turning at least a 3.1 second lap on the 110 foot tri-oval your not very competitive.The newest 115 foot rod course demands a 3.5 second lap and smooth handling to be competitive.Of course that comes from sitting your car up right to handle the curves and bursts of speed on the long and short striaghts..Sound easy? Its not..There is a lot of trial and error setups before you get it right.Recall one wreck can cause your car to not handle well or at worst you can break a flag(guide),bend your frame or knock your motor loose which leads to a DNF and lost of lap points by not finishing the race.
Needless to say most racers are adults between the ages of 30-70.
Sorry about rattling on..:eek:ops:

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
dwight77 said:
You mean Terry LaBonte????????
No...Thats gonna be Dale Jarretts number next year when he drives for Mikey Waltrip in a...........Man........I ..Can't ......even .....say it.......A TOYOTA!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh............................

brakie

eightyeightfan1 said:
No...Thats gonna be Dale Jarretts number next year when he drives for Mikey Waltrip in a...........Man........I ..Can't ......even .....say it.......A TOYOTA!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh............................

Say its not so! NO WAY should those cars be allowed as a NASCAR.:curse:

its still going to be a chevy block and a ford rear end in a spec chassis and Bill France is still going to dictate who wins, so what difference does it make what they call the cars? Juan Montoya is going to do well because they want the hispanic market, and Robby Gordon will do poorly because he speaks his mind. (And creates his own cautions but we won't go into that here.:D )

By 2010 there will be two NASCAR leagues and they will have the top fifteen from each league compete for the cup in the last ten races and Chip Ganassi will be running "Hondas." (Which will still have a Chevy block and a Ford rear end in a spec chassis. only it will be the COT and it will be even uglier!)

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
I also heard that in 2010, they're gonna let the Scion race...Talk about ugly. That thing looks like they threw away the car, and kept the box it came in.
Just kidding............