Gauge NASCAR Fantasy League

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
I'm going to try to start the draft tonight at about 10:30 EST...

Yakko & Brakie reply here if you cant draft by tomorrow night at 10:30 (it runs for 24 hours) I PM'd both of you :)

Otherwise, we're on! :D :D Choose 3 drivers and your "own driver " from the list I Pm'd you.. :) :)

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
basically, you choose 4 drivers in an auction, you get to use 3 each weeek and "switch one off" with the 4th driver if you want to. Scoring is based on Nextel Cup points after each race.

You compete One on one (Player vs player in pairs) so you get a win, loss , tie stst going too....

And winner gets bragging rights :)

But nascar.com has other games where you pay & can win money too :)

Same way with football, only you can have 12 teams - Player vs player. Each individual team member gets points based on what he does on "Sunday" and your total is put up against your opponant's total. :)

dwight77

Nov 30, 2004
n ft myers florida
Hi N Gauger: Maybe we could have a two man shootout.

you pic one driver
I pick two drivers
you pick two drivers
I pick two drivers
you pick two drivers
I pick two drivers
you pick one driver.......or vice versa......and see what happens.....just a thought
Dwight77

YakkoWarner

Mar 10, 2001
Orange County, NC.
www.the-gauge.com
looks like only 3 disputed drivers, Edwards, Gordon (Jeff) and Martin. My early large bid for Jeff Gordon paid off! :p

I guess no one is afraid of Edwards' sophmore slump and, Shirley, Mark Martin is worth more than $6! :eek: (he is, and don't call me Shirley...)

I'm feeling good about this year guys. After scoring the most points overall but finishing a distant third last season, I am ready to take my place at the top of the class. A four time champ, a two time champ, one of the most underated drivers in the series in his first competitive ride and a genuine road course ringer...

You may start bowing to me right now. :D

CarlFidy

Jun 17, 2002
Owasso, OK
Visit site
My strategy from last year

Sounds like I'll have to root for Dwight's team. Hopefully the all Roush team can pull it off this year.

Sorry, I missed the league this year. Been having 'puter problems.

Good luck all.

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
CarlFidy said:
Sounds like I'll have to root for Dwight's team. Hopefully the all Roush team can pull it off this year.

Sorry, I missed the league this year. Been having 'puter problems.

Good luck all.
Aww Man - that stinks - - we did everything we could to give you a chance to get in on it :(

Next year for sure :) :)

dwight77

Nov 30, 2004
n ft myers florida
CarlFidy..Don't get too upset. You can join me and give these guys a ration of bs. With the Roush boys I have, I can't figure out who to leave out. I think I might just throw the names in a hat each week and pull one out and let him sit that week.
So CarlFidy, please feel free to give out any words of wisdom you might have for the other guys.
dwight77

CarlFidy

Jun 17, 2002
Owasso, OK
Visit site
My strategy

All I did last year was run the 3 drivers that were highest in the standings. Never know which one of the four is going to have a bad day. And at the start of last year's season, the Roush teams were dropping engines all over the place. Didn't run Edwards at Dayton because he was a rookie last year, but i ran him most of the season.

dwight77

Nov 30, 2004
n ft myers florida
Well that wasn't much of a way to start out. Last year I had Johnson and Newman on my team. Oh well, at least we can get back to racing now, and not a parade.
dwight77