Gauge NASCAR fantasy League

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
-------------W----L----T----Pct/Wins
N_Gauger___20___9____0____0.690
dwight77 ___19___9____1____0.672

First & Second, can it get any better than this???????

Not too bad Dwight!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

dwight77

I am trying to hang in there. Six races to go I think. Some of my drivers get crash happy once in a while - got to avoid those.
dwight77

dwight77

N Gauger - I snuck ahead of you - you didnt post the results for the week.:D

I know...we will see what happens at the end of the league. Dwight77

N Gauger

dwight77 said:
N Gauger - I snuck ahead of you - you didnt post the results for the week.:D

I know...we will see what happens at the end of the league. Dwight77

Where??? I don't see.... :( Oh.... Just one Point!!!!! :D - because of a Tie!!! Too cool!! Congrats!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

N Gauger

------- Name ---------------W-----L-----Tie----Streak
#6 dwight77---------------22-----9-----1------W8
#1 N_Gauger--------------20----12-----0------L4
#2 Fix Or Repair Daily----17----15-----0 -----L1
#5 YakkoWarner----------16----16 ----0 -----W1
#3 eightyeightfan_99----10----21 ----1------L3
#4 rksstl---------------------9-----21-----2 ----W2

Congrats to Rich, Dwight and Yakko!!!!!!! All Winners this week... 4 more left!!

And Dwight must be paying his drivers a LOT :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Look at that! 8 wins in a row!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

dwight77

Paying my drivers???....I have had to shift money from my model railroad budget to pay them. I need one more good week......and put this thing to bed.....but that would definitely be counting the eggs before they hatch........have to back off such optimism or I could have a cornfield meeting.
Dwight77

I can console myself with the knowledge that my drivers have scored the most points, even if I'm only in fourth place.

Oh, yeah, and one of my guys is leading the championship. :p

N Gauger

YakkoWarner said:
I can console myself with the knowledge that my drivers have scored the most points, even if I'm only in fourth place.

Oh, yeah, and one of my guys is leading the championship. :p

Yeah - I saw that - the few you lost - were really high scoring races for your guys :)

dwight77

Hi N Gauger: Well I guess this is a big week. You win and it still keeps going. I win...its over......No....I dont want to see it go to Homestead.....lol......but it has been intrigueing so far.
Dwight77

fifer

Man you guys should have let me know this year I could have been on the bottom!!!
Terry kinda retiring , Jeff sucked , and Jimmie is chocking and Dale Jr just can't get there. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :wave:

Mike

dwight77

N Gauger - I hate to say it but I think the party is over. Unofficial points have 378 for the good guys (that would be my team) and 207 for the opposition (that would be your team). So with 2 races to go, I have a 3 1/2 race lead.
With all seriousness, I appreciate your organizing the league. It was interesting and fun, especially if you do have an affinity towards racing. If you do it again next year, I would love to participate.
Thanks again
Dwight77

N Gauger

dwight77 said:
N Gauger - I hate to say it but I think the party is over. Unofficial points have 378 for the good guys (that would be my team) and 207 for the opposition (that would be your team). So with 2 races to go, I have a 3 1/2 race lead.
With all seriousness, I appreciate your organizing the league. It was interesting and fun, especially if you do have an affinity towards racing. If you do it again next year, I would love to participate.
Thanks again
Dwight77
Yeah - I didnt get a chance to do it, But i thought with 19 going down, I was done :(

Congrats!! and oh yeah!!!! We do this every year, I'll see ya in February :D :D :D :D

N Gauger

Name..........................W......L......T...........Points
dwight77...................23....10......1.........12440
N_Gauger..................20....14......0.........12101
Fix Or Repair Daily.....19....15 .....0 ........12591
YakkoWarner.............17.....17 ....0.........12676
eightyeightfan_99.....12.....21.....1.........11310
rksstl ..........................9.....23.....2........10754

Well, Well...... I lost again today..... :( :( :( :( Dwight, It's alll Yours!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

And congrats to Yakko - I think you might make it - having the most points in 4th place :) :)

Only thing that can change next Sunday in Homestead, is if Fix Or Repair Daily Wins & I lose, (again) We'll swap places....... Don't get your hopes up... :D :D :D :D