Gauge "N" Boxcar TGR#101976

Bill Pontin

The "N" scale box car arrived here in Connecticut in great shape. This is only the second leg of it's world tour and I hope you do not mind, but I took the liberty of making another version of the routing log. I made it in the form of a manifest and we can have some fun with the "lading" or cargo as it travels. Dick e-mailed me reporting he forwarded the car to me loaded with Maine Lobstahs in insulated containers along with some Aroostook Country spuds - there has been a slight problem. Its' first stop was the siding at Bundock's brewery and Julia's bakery here in Bear River. Bear River is a small industrial village nestled on the bank of the Bear River. Other than several small factories and a bakery it also services the lumber mill a little further up the river.

Bill Pontin

Oh my gosh Dick!, are there any potatoes left in your state? Ran into a little problem here, as you can see from the posted picture. Police were called out and traffic was snarled for hours. It all started with Julia's baking claiming they could not handle the quantity you shipped. The railroad said it was not their problem and they had to take delivery. Well you can see what the railroad did with the cargo. By the way the lobsters were deelish, little problem with the box we sent out to the lumber mill cook. Seems "Cookie" refused to cook them because the looked like big bugs, oh well, all the more for those that enjoy them.

Attachments

• mvc-010s.jpg
    mvc-010s.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 810

Bill Pontin

Without any further delays or hitches, good ole, even though it's new, I'll affectionatley call her ole TGR#101976, rolled into Grizzly Summit,

Attachments

• mvc-007s.jpg
    mvc-007s.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 766

Bill Pontin

Ole TGR#101976 pulls out of Grizzly Summit and is now consigned to the U.S. Government for a run to the state of Pennsylania. Manifest reads, beer and potato chips, hey party on Rich M.

Attachments

• mvc-008s.jpg
    mvc-008s.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 732

won

I really like your job, Bill

Wow, terrific!

By the way, I really like the feeling of wet surface of that road....
Is it your intention? or Just it looks wet?

HEY I was looking foe the lobsters BILL
but will leave some beer for mikey ssounds like your next mikey too maybe I will hand deliver it to you :D :D :D rich

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
All Right :D :D :D As of 4-23-03, The N gauge car has been transferred from Levittown to The MF&W RR right here in the shadow of Baldwin.. :)

Rich M Brought it in himself! Yessiree, he wasn't gonna let anyone else head the engine that would bring it here. We visited a while and no, no pics - He thought of it as he was leaving at Midnight. :( We had a great time even though he was late getting out of work. So we didn't make it to the LHS :(

He said he had some "car pics" and I'll get some out by the weekend :)

See Ya!!!

Sir_Prize

See all kinds of fun from this idea!!!:D ;)

The layout looks VERY, VERY SWEET!!:D

Now if I can only do justice to the car when I get it.:rolleyes:

Had a great time at mikeys the other nite didn't think of pics till I was going home and mike was I great host and his g-scale layout was very cool alsso got to see his ho,n and z stuff too and my wife says am Obessed geezzzz :D :eek: :eek: :eek: rich

N Gauger

Box Car Sighted in Pa!

Hi, All!!

Here's the pics of The Gauge's N Gauge box car in N Gauger's office. Got that?? LOL :D :D

Attachments

• ngauge 002sm.jpg
    ngauge 002sm.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 229

N Gauger

And Another - The "Wall in my office - The shelf has the N gauge train on it.

Attachments

• ngauge 003sm.jpg
    ngauge 003sm.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 229