Gauge Module Sign-up

spitfire

Important Announcement

To all who are building an NTRAK module for this summer's first annual Gauge BBQ:

Because a number of module builders are no longer able to attend we have a serious shortage of modules. With only one complete corner and one nearly complete 2x4 module (with another 2 to come) there is no way to have a self-contained set-up.

But fear not - a solution is at hand.

I have just been talking to a fellow from the Muskoka NTRAK club. They are hosting the Muskoka Model RR Show Aug 7-8 in Bracebridge Ontario. After explaining our predicament he said we are welcome to join our modules to their club modules. I think this will be great!!

Their setup is the straightforward NTRAK standard with 3 tracks at the front and no other layers of track to worry about. DC on all 3 tracks, no DCC.

Please let me know what you think of this plan via post here, email or PM.

cheers
Val

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Val,
I was planning on remaining in the area on Sunday anyway, and what better way to spend it than at a train show! Only one question; will they let us dig the pit, for bar-b-q'ing,.........at the show???? :D :D :D
Pete

shaygetz

I'm glad to see that it worked out for ya'll. I wish I could come and introduce ya'll to my famous 'tater salad and boiled crawfish but alas, Canadia is like north ya know...I mean reeeeeally north...like the snowin' kinda north :D