Gauge Mag is Online!!!

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
We had some trouble because as most humble people, Ed never thought of how many people would like to see the on-line mag. Sometimes, all it takes is a litle communication, some troubleshooting and some good ol' know-how and we modelers can fix anything....

We have proved this again, right here on The-Gauge!

Thanks to:
Peter, Spitfire, rich maiorano and I, we have now troubleshooted, beta tested & edited the original magazine. There should not be any more bandwidth problems....

Last but not least - We All Thank Ed - for dedicating his time to thinking of this and designing it!!!!!!!

~~ Mikey - Administrator

Now, for Ed's original post:

Drum roll please......

The Gauge On-line magazine, is........on line.
You can see it here at:
http://www.the-gauge.com/magazine/decmag/decissue.htm
Its short...But with your help....It could be bigger.
Its also listed in geocities, so non-members can see it also.
So lets see some stuff!!!
NARA member #78
"If it ain't broke......Get a bigger hammer"
Flags don't fall on model railroads

spitfire

Thanks for all your hard work Ed and Mikey!!! I think this is the start of something really great!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Val

ezdays

Out AZ way
Tyson Rayles said:
Very nice, any chance the format can be changed so you wouldn't have to do the left/right scrolling?
Close your sidebar and most pages you will no longer have to scroll L/R

N Gauger

Tyson Rayles said:
Very nice, any chance the format can be changed so you wouldn't have to do the left/right scrolling?

That was done, so we could leave the pics nice & clear - We might keep that on the cover "only" from now on. :) That, of course, depends on the size of the Chosen Picture.. :D :D

Thanks for your input!! Every suggestion will be overlooked..err "looked over"
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Very impressive everyone! :thumb: :thumb: I'll make it a point to keep checking it out. Maybe even someday I'll have something to contribute. :eek: :eek: Miricles do happen you know. :)

SAL Comet

Sounds like I'm the only one that is getting red x's instead of pic's. Anyone else having the same problem?

Tileguy

Excellant,Most Excellant!! I commend your efforts on a job well done.

Now that the labor pains are over........when do we get to start complaining you dont cover this scale or that scale well enough?? :D

F

Fred_M

Tileguy said:
Excellant,Most Excellant!! I commend your efforts on a job well done.

Now that the labor pains are over........when do we get to start complaining you dont cover this scale or that scale well enough?? :D
LOL, or too many newbie articles and too many ads. Let's also not forget the January basic track laying article. Fred

ausien

To all and sundry.... have just read the MAG.well worth the rollicking I got for burning the tea,(I happen to be cooking at the time),I will definatly be reading future issues,and may even try to subit an artical myself. congratulations to all involved a realy great job.

the modeler that modeled the coaltower from (ceralboard) realy is a talanted modeler, and should by proud of his work. pitty he is not named. again a great job I hope you can keep it up..... have a good one..:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

N Gauger

ausien said:
To all and sundry.... have just read the MAG.well worth the rollicking I got for burning the tea,(I happen to be cooking at the time),I will definatly be reading future issues,and may even try to subit an artical myself. congratulations to all involved a realy great job.

the modeler that modeled the coaltower from (ceralboard) realy is a talanted modeler, and should by proud of his work. pitty he is not named. again a great job I hope you can keep it up..... have a good one..:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

That was Robin (Matthyro) here's the original link to our Academy:

http://the-gauge.com/showthread.php?t=7104

~~ Sorry to hear about your tea :(

Feel free to submit any articles you want to :) We can always use them. :D :D

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jon-monon

I thought this was supposed to be a MAGAZINE? Now where's the article on making mountains out of ceiling tiles? Oh, wait, were trying to get away from the repeat crap :) Just kidding, great job, guys!

SAL Comet

Pitchwife said:
I'm using IE6 and everything is working fine.

I opened the page with IE and got most of the pics, my problem must be with AOL's browser. I know alot of people don't like AOL but, their browser opens pages faster than IE. :mad:

N Gauger

SAL Comet said:
I opened the page with IE and got most of the pics, my problem must be with AOL's browser. I know alot of people don't like AOL but, their browser opens pages faster than IE. :mad:

I just saw your posts - Sorry about your troubles :(

The Program I use "likes" IE6 :) :) Glad to know you can see it now :)

jmarksbery

:wave: This is an outstanding job you guys are doing, I read every page. The best of success on this endeavor. Maybe I can muster an article. Well done. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Jim