Gauge Layout Party

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
The party was great, thank you for inviting me. Now, are you sure you don't need help cleaning up?

And thanks to everyone for displaying all their work, I really enjoyed it. Some inspirational stuff for sure.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
:cry: :cry: :cry: I was invited, and I missed it. how come an old retired guy like me, get more busy now, than when I was working. I got more time(I think)on my hands , but the time goes faster than ever, the do list gets longer,announce1 announce1 the grandkids have this on, or that on,:rolleyes: :rolleyes: or so and so needs this or that,:curse: :curse: well maybe you`ll invite me to the next one.... but the rest of you guys did get a lot done, and from what I seen its a great job... keep it up guys...sign1 sign1 sign1

Will_annand

Jan 12, 2004
Huntsville, Ontario
www.muskokacomputes.com
Don't feel bad, Steve, I am a semi-young working droid and I still did not get much done.

Of the 15 buildings, 2 still are topless :eek:ops: :rolleyes: and there is no sidewalk, road or right-of-way fence installed. :cry:

Oh well, slow and steady I guess.

Attachments

• turtle.gif
    turtle.gif
    198 bytes · Views: 50

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
N Gauger said:
:D We usually take a break in between - about 2 months :)
Don't know about anyone else, but I got a lot of track to get working before I start on another party :rolleyes: :rolleyes:... and I ain't really finished with this one yet. You'd think with all those LGM stooges8 and BGM,fence1 it would be a piece of cake.:D