Gauge fantasy League

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
sds888 said:
Well it has been a great season with ups and downs and Lots of injuries. Thank yall for making my first time at fantasy sports an enjoyable one. What is the next fantasy sport?
Stephen
Glad to have you on board :) The next fantasy is February (NASCAR) :) :)

See ya :D :D :D

N Gauger

Well, on the Morning after the semi's :)

Game 1
Baldwins (N Gauger) 217 vs. midnightwonders (rich maiorano) 183

Game 2
(Final Score) LNE Camelbacks (tompm) 127 vs. InebriatedBlitzkrieg (brewmaster) 148

5th Place Game
Laura Logging Co. (sds888) 115 vs. El Onceler (onceler) 175

The only finished game is game 2 - the other games have players that play tonight :)

Congrats to brewmaster!!! :) I guess I'll see you in the Championship :)

N Gauger

Championship Game:
Baldwins (N Gauger) vs. InebriatedBlitzkrieg (brewmaster)
Baldwins are favorite (189 to 178)

Third place game:
midnightwonders (rich maiorano) vs. LNE Camelbacks (tompm)
Camelbacks are favorite (148 to 146)

5th Place Finisher (out of 8):
El Onceler (onceler)

6th Place finisher (out of 8):

Laura Logging Co. (sds888)

Congrats to onceler, I was there last year - maybe this is a good omen for you, for next year :) :) :)

brewmaster, It's going to be a Long weekend for ya!! :) :) :) You know what they say about paybacks??? :D :D

We have a Philly Phight for 3rd place :) :) I don't know who to root for!! :D :D

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Hey Mikey, you should have your whole team shave their heads before the game. Then you could say... are you ready for this?... The Bald Wins! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D

N Gauger

Pitchwife said:
Hey Mikey, you should have your whole team shave their heads before the game. Then you could say... are you ready for this?... The Bald Wins! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D
That's so sick!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!

N Gauger

rich maiorano said:
:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:GO BREWMASTER's InebriatedBlitzkrieg
That's not nice!! :) I rooted for you whenever we weren't playing against each other!

It'S a PHILLY THING!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

..... I know - I know :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Looks like the Brewmaster has done it! Congratulations on a great season. :thumb: :thumb: I pass the title on to you. The real trick is to do it again next year. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

brewmaster

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHAAAAAAAAAMPIOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNSSSS>>>>MY FRIEEEEENNNNNNNDDDDDDDDSSSSSSS.....

Da da daaaa da
Da da daaaa da
Hey Hey Heeey
Goooood byyyeeee

I am gonna have to look back and figure out if any of my numerious transactions actulally helped or if it was totally luck...I am thinking it was luck.
Now about that bet we all made...I take cash, checks, and credit cards.... :) :) :) :) :)

Hmmmmm what if the Bears D falls over and dies before the game...then do I lose?