Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
N Gauger said:
And our other Match-up:

El Onceler 208

LNE Camelbacks 209

Camelbacks is the only team that has active players tonight... Congrats Tom!!!!!!

I will wait and see. Six times this year I have players get negative scores. Last week Drew Bledsoe killed me with a -9! :eek:

I am not pessmistic I am a Philadelphia sports fan. I know what could go wrong will. :D

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Semifinal(1) Baldwins (N Gauger) vs. (5) midnightwonders (rich maiorano)
Semifinal(6) LNE Camelbacks (tompm) vs. (2) InebriatedBlitzkrieg (brewmaster)

5th Place Game

(4) Laura Logging Co. (sds888) vs. (3) El Onceler (onceler)

Congrats to Rich's MidnightWonders and to TomPm's LNE Camelbacks -- Winners in the First Round :)

Now we'll have to see what The Baldwins do :) :)

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
trainworm said:
I just dumped some high quality players. grab them while their hot for your playoff run!!!!!
I tried to dump my players but it wouldn't let me. Guess I could trade them for some really crappy FAs. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Anybody wants to trade let me know, Any and all are available since I'll be watching the game on the tube this year. :D :D
No huge upsets like there was last year. Good luck to everyone still in the hunt. :thumb: :thumb:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Pitchwife said:
I tried to dump my players but it wouldn't let me. Guess I could trade them for some really crappy FAs. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Anybody wants to trade let me know, Any and all are available since I'll be watching the game on the tube this year. :D :D
No huge upsets like there was last year. Good luck to everyone still in the hunt. :thumb: :thumb:
Try again later - the server might have been down. It happend to me to a few weeks ago - - I couldnt move people from my bench into play. Had to wait an hour & then it worked...

sds888

Jul 31, 2005
Townville, SC
Well it has been a great season with ups and downs and Lots of injuries. Thank yall for making my first time at fantasy sports an enjoyable one. What is the next fantasy sport?
Stephen