Gas mini t

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by danny_holtermann, May 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They have made a gas mini-t o and look at the june edition of rc driver
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I have seen the conversionkit off of ebay for like 180 bucks. I dident get to read any new rc mags yet, did they sqay if it made a big difference at all?
  3. pimp

pimp Active Member

i have never heared of a gas mini any thing i think it is a good idea though
  4. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

it sounds cool. it probably uses a little .049 plane engine
  5. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

check out ebay they have the conversion kit on there for like 189 bucks. I would get it but my mini t runns good enuf right now why mess with it more, maybe way in the future. Also you have to use a regualar nitro kinda set up (throttle sero/sterring servo. whitch means more $$$$$
  6. yain the article they say he took it off ebay, since the mini came out he has been working on it since that, he had to make it all from scratch
  7. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ive been looking on ebay for a few days now and i cant find any auctions for a gas mini t and I am talking about just the kit not like a hole rtr that a personw as selling. so far I have only seen 1 rtr gas mini t go off of ebay and if I remember no 1 bought it
  8. really, wonder y, it is going to be popular very soon
  9. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I dunno it seems like you are paying alot of money just to be cool I dont think that it will give out much more performance then a hop up mini t with a brushless set up
  10. madogmarty

madogmarty Member

11. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ok that is a Picture of a HPI nitro micro rs4 we are talking about the team losi MINI T www.teamlosi.com It is a nitro offroad truck, and if im correct it is also smaller then the rs4. The rs4 takes regualr size servos while I belive the nitro mini t takes micro size servos ( I belive, maybe you can still use standerd tho). The nitro rs4 looks pretty#@$% sweet tho!
  12. osbornel

osbornel Member

must be a #@$% to work on!
  13. pimp

pimp Active Member

do u all know how much the nitro micro rs4 will cost or is it out yet
  14. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I dont know how much it will cost, I myself have not seen it in any mags but from the webpage that was listed in this thread was way back in 2001 I belive
  15. rcosmax

rcosmax Member

the micro rs4 has already been released and discontinued, in favour of electric setup. the only place youll find a nitro micro rs4 is as a used vehicle. They are great fun though, my friend has 1 and a rossi .12 engine! that thing is a little devil!
  16. combatcm

combatcm Member

17. pimp

pimp Active Member

can u all give me a link to where i can find a good cheap used one
  18. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I would try lookinh on ebay, that is the only plce I could think of. If your looking to buy post a add in the buy it section for a Micro RS4, or keep looking on ebay.
  19. pimp

pimp Active Member

i looked on ebay and nothing and rcuniverse nothing and rc tech forms nothing there is no hope
  20. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I guess thee not verry popular, try goin to yahoo type in Nitro Micro RS4 forsale, see what that give ya
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.