Gardevoir design thread

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Lex, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

The few junior members here would recognize the name from the famous Pokemon series, anyway to those who wonder, it's a powerful, psychic type pokemon

This design overtook my other projects, and I wish my results to be somewhere near this:

2. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

I found myself working at an unprecedented speed the last few days: end of the first day, finished the head and main torso:

3. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

End of yesterday, the arms, legs and horn are all done. But I made one big mistake by designing with polylines (that's truly "wireframe") so the rest of the day was spent rigging everything into polysurfaces.

4. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

End of today, ported the model to Metasequoia and used the entire day to torturously fiddle with textures. End result:

5. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Well~ Looks like nobody is interested in such a modern subject... Never mind, I can go on talking to myself for days. Anyway--

Final version released!! Still can't believe the testbuilding only lasted for one day :D

Attached Files:

6. B-Manic

B-Manic Peripheral Visionary

looks pretty good - interesting subject
  7. fimdan

fimdan Member

This is nice design work. I am sure this would be a great model for kids that are into these things. Simple to build. Colorful. Nice. Maybe you should create a few more? This is something that can get youngsters into this hobby.
  8. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Thanks fimdan, great idea about getting more interests. I'm sure more models of such subject will attract more people to this remote (well, kinda) hobby. :)
  9. Maurice

Maurice Member

Nez you have a knack for figure work.
    (I don't mean the maths kind :))
    There are a lot of topics you could cover.