galaxy and majestic

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by wlock, Mar 22, 2008.

1. wlock

wlock Member

Hi all,
    this is my first attemp to design a paper model.
    The galaxy class you see here needs a lot of adjustments and is still missing the warp drives.

Attached Files:

2. wlock

wlock Member

I've added the enterprise E and the majestic for scale in the last picture

Attached Files:

3. wlock

wlock Member

And finally the Majestic, this is not my model, it's an upgrade from an existing model designed by Diego Cortes.
    i've been playing with Photoshop to replace the base design with pictures i map over it.
    The base model is just amazing and the scale is perfect to go with most other models out there.

In the pictures you can see a test build of the model, the model has made a lot of progress since.

Attached Files:

4. Gearz

Gearz Member

:eek: Excellent first effort wlock ! Your build of the ''D's' saucer section is one of the cleanest I seen.

Most excellent !

5. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

The Galaxy looks good:thumb:
  6. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Very cool! The saucer section of Galaxy class is a challenge build! Excellent!
  7. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

Indeed, that's excellent work! Warp-speed!
  8. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

excellent work !!! :thumb::thumb:look forward to them both being available !!kepp up your excellent work !!:thumb:
  9. wow so good textures on the galaxy class are so nice better than the one ive got
  10. Nexus9

Nexus9 Member

Great stuff. The textures are very good. Looking forward to seeing these completed.
  11. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Wonderful work so far! I really look forward to the release of the USS Majestic. The Miranda class is one of my favorite non-Enterprise designs. :)
  12. wlock

wlock Member

Thank you all for the comments!!!
    I need a hand with testing the majestic saucer section so far, my building skills are not that good and i have made no instructions since it seems pretty easy to build. anybody interrested?
    If this part is ok i'll start the warp drives next
  13. im intrested in building love the galaxy
  14. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

i too would love to give the majestic or galaxy a go at building :thumb:heres my email :
  15. wlock

wlock Member

Thank you for your help.
    Here is the saucer section of the Majestic
  16. wlock

wlock Member

The Zip file was a bit big i guess, over 2MB, i'l have to figure out a way to upload the files somewhere you can get it
  17. heres my email address forgot to add it if you cant email it try putting it on save file
  18. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

sorry mate theres no file here if you want you can send it to my email address and starship builder im sure if you p.m. him he"ll give you it :thumb::thumb:
  19. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

I just love the textures! What caught my eye specifically was the realistic wash-out where the lights shine on the hull. You can just imagine the model had real lights in it!
    Great work!
  20. wlock

wlock Member

I just send the saucer section of both the majestic and the galaxy to 2 people, but i need an "@" somewhere in your email, Starship builder, to send it to you.
    looking forward for your comments and if possible a few pictures