Galactica: Blood and Chrome

Z

Zathros

I had figured that was going to happen so I downloaded it will I could. Boy this satisfied an itch!! Thanks!!! :)

Z

Zathros

I can't believe these jerks bailed on it. SyFy just plain blows. Since when is Wrestling Science Fiction. Or chasing ghosts around. All those idiots do is scare each other and show that they are scared of the dark. What really gets me is that everyone knows that those aren't dead people, their just Demons, so what are they afraid of?:cry:

Z

Zathros

Moronic Demons. What a bunch of fools. I hope someone else grabs it. i really do. I liked Caprica. I would have easily watched it to it's conclusion. It was well written. It would have been cool to see the whole world brought together in a few series. What fools. The toy franchise, DVD's, collectibles. What a bunch of shortsighted people.:curse:

wulfric

Oct 2, 2010
The problem with most popular but short run TV shows is that they don't get the chance to build a large enough fanbase. It's always about the ratings, never the quality of the show itself.

vader111

Apr 7, 2012
also one major problem about BSG is that nbc who owns the rights of BSG are getting very tough on the rights and copyright.

GM1983

Mar 20, 2011
Texas
I liked the original BSG (maybe because I was a kid and saw it as it aired originally on tv), loved the re-imagined series, but found Caprica boring....like really boring. Blood & Chrome however caught my interest from the get-go and I've been hoping it would be released soon and take the spot WWE has on SyFy but it looks like that won't happen. :(

madmax355

Jun 4, 2012
Indiana
i have never watched the original BSG but i did watch the one that came out in 2004 well i think thats when it came out.i found Caprica good at times but mostly boring.never seen or heared of Blood & Chrome.

Z

Zathros

I don't want to offend anyone but the "WWF" on SyFy( which after changing their name from SciFi, I knew was doomed), just pisses me off.

It's as if we have to be for some good SciFi.:curse: