G-scale detailparts wanted...

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by nscalesteve, Oct 21, 2003.

1. nscalesteve

nscalesteve Member

...to super detail my G-scale SD40-2 bevor I paint them I need a good source for G-scale detailparts (I only know Miniatures by Eric...). any idea where I can buy ditch- and noselights, snow-plow, a cab mounted bell, an anticlimber and some other stuff to detail a canadian SD40-2 and a canadian GP38-2 ?
    David, can you please send me the Miniatures by Eric part numbers by eMail, thank you...
  2. nscalesteve

nscalesteve Member

...no one with any help in this case ?
    I can't go to the next LHS because they sell only european stuff...

thank you...
  3. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Don't think there is anybody here rich enough for that g-scale stuff! :rolleyes: :p :D :D :D :D :D
  4. pcentral

pcentral Member

Hi Steve,
    Wow look at that, I just found out I'm rich cause I got that G scale stuff:D :D . Damn, sure wish someone would of told me sooner:D :D . Seriously though check out www.ozarkminiatures.com they have alot of detail parts. Mostly they carry narrow gauge stuff but they do have some stuff for more modern trains. Also you might check out www.mylargescale.com it is a great forum for the large scale crowd otherwise known as rich folk:D :D :D :D
  5. Tomsz

Tomsz Member

Try Narrow Gauge Junction in La Habra, CA. They have many G-scale and live-steam stuff. I believe they have mail order too if you need it.

Thank You,