FYI: Hammerhead Contact Cement

Discussion in 'Tools of the Trade' started by Wily, May 19, 2006.

  1. Wily

    Wily Member

    I've been making cardmodels for about 10 years now and have recently been using a Contact Cement manufactured by a company named, "Hammerhead America."

    So far, this highly noxious glue has been perfect on wings and areas where a thin bead is needed. It's a very liquid contact-type cement and doesn't ball-up or lose tack like rubber cement.

    Anyway, thought some of you might like to know.


Share This Page