Fundraiser for

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by cgutzmer, Apr 10, 2007.

1. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Hello everyone,
    Given the outpouring of offers for funding to help ease the burden on Peter I have decided to start a fund drive. He has been rather busy of late and I was hoping to ask him his feelings but this will be a nice surprise for him. I will be accepting payments though paypal only at this time. Keep in mind when you send money to paypal they take a little bit of it for themselves but the rest will be going straight to Peter. I just wanted to mention that so when I post amounts donated (totals only not individual donations) and the number are strange you don't think I am skimming off the top - I work for corporate America but I am not corporate America :)

If you wish to donate to this fund please click here! fundraiser

2. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

I'll hit this when I get home. Not sure if I trust a corporate network I am just temping at.

I figure the free models I have downloaded from or through this group alone justifies a few bucks....
  3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Thanks Chris for heading this one up

I have been too busy with work to really focus on this

4. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I am going to see how the problems regarding TWE pan out before I pay any money out, Sorry. I love the forum, but I have stopped my niece looking around the forum due to the spam problem. And now the bickering has started to get pretty nasty, and ended up with TWE leaving the forum.

I get paid next wednesday, so I have until then to see how things role. If everythings ok by then, expect a donation.
  5. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

Thanks Chris. I also will do this at home.
  6. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

Hi Chris - Thanks For Organizing This!

I donated my bit.:-D

Sorry to hear about Phil.:-o

7. I just donated mine, the link should be on the home page, not hidden in a thread..
  8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Only an admin can do that and pretty sure Rick isnt about to touch the programming side of things :) good thought though!
  9. rickstef

rickstef Guest

It isn't about not wanting to, its not being able to do so

I can do lot but there are certain things I can not do
  10. Clashster

Clashster Member

Thanks for doing this Chris! I have spent soooo much time on this forum and have enjoyed myself imensely! :grin: Although there is no guarentee of future enjoyment on this site, I feel the time I have spent here is well worth the small contribution I sent!

11. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Just a quick note about how things are going. Still under 24 hours that this has been going on and we are at $190! Great job and thanks to those of you that donated so far :D
  12. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Well going on day two and we have managed 215 bucks. Hopefully it will be a nice little surprise for Peter :) I think we will run this drive through April 22nd unless someone has an objection and wants it longer for some reason.
    Thanks all!
  13. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

22nd........... cool maybe I can scratch up some more cash!

14. airbob

airbob Member

I put some money into the "kitty"....well worth it!:wink:
  15. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

thanks! got it :)
  16. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

thanks! got it :)
  17. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

I can't believe I missed this thread! Donation on the way.
  18. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

I can't believe I missed this thread! Donation on the way.
  19. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

Finally sent mine in. Thanks for setting this up Chris.
  20. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

Finally sent mine in. Thanks for setting this up Chris.