Fuel Foiler info

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by petey, May 28, 2004.

  1. petey

    petey Member

    I have just acquired a couple of Fuel Foilers. They have trailers mounted on a chassis. That's all I've got. The chassis has a tougue-like extension at each end, with an eye on each corner. I have lost track of what hardware was used with these. Is there a bogey that attaches to these "tongues"? I don't know the manufacturer of these items. Whom would make the missing hardware?
  2. Russ Bellinis

    Russ Bellinis Active Member

    I think they were made by Bowser. I think they make a truck that has a pin in the center that the two "tongues" fit over.
  3. petey

    petey Member

    Thanks, Russ.

Share This Page