Front page down

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by rickstef, May 1, 2006.

1. possm_23

possm_23 Member

i must a very simple kinda guy.....cause im happy just have have this place to visit....but thats just me.....:twisted: :rofl: :rofl: :cool:
  2. Mace

Mace Member

Hee Gil it just ran past me

Gil, I understood you just fine :)

People if you really want to help why not download Dreamweaver and make a temporary frontpage? Or make a nice flash-movie or whatever?
    That way you give the guys some extra breathing room to sort the stuff out.

Please visit macromedia and go ahead...its free (30-day trail)
  3. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Your humor may have escaped me, but your prior posts added to the one in question do not lead down a road to least not to me.

I was here at the beginning of I have been a good friend of Rick Steffers for years prior to him and Ron Burns starting this site...and I feel I am a part of this site. I may have gone overboard a bit, but believe me, I could have really gone what I like to call "NCO." More than 20 years as a non-com in the USAF gave me lots of practice.

And sense of humor hasn't evaporated...nor has loyalty to those I feel a close friendship with.

So, if I offended you or anyone else on the site with my post...I do apologize for that. But I do not apologize for defending my friend.

4. possm_23

possm_23 Member

Blown out of proportion???????????:???: :? :cry:
  5. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Ok ... after messing with some templates I found myself getting carried away so I decided to use the K.I.S.S. method and create this.

I want to put to either side seller links like Gremir and Thaipaperwork and such. Once I have the info I need, I will slice it up and serve up the final temp html page.
  6. rickstef

rickstef Guest

check the forum help for the links to the various sellers, or check the gallery for some of the icons

7. goney3

goney3 Member

Hurray for it being back up! :D
  8. Gil

Gil Active Member

Thanks For all the Hard Work!

Much thanks to the administrators for taking time to get the sites front page backup! It is very much appreciated by myself and, I am sure, by all the other loyal members. Peter, I'm not sure but it looks like you finished the work on Sunday?

9. barry

barry Active Member

Thanks looks like back to normal again

best regardsto the team
  10. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Yes congrats on not only re-upping the mainpage but changing the premiere image to the now sexy helo 'Airwolf' by willja67.

Yeah I guess I'm gonna give up on this one because I wasnt sure how to not upset some loyal customers and sellers with the sellers image/links and proper xhtml usage. Hey I'm just a code novice. =)

PS. If you are still interested I could perhaps offer again free-faster services for 'graphically' sprucing the site.