Front Mission 4 models

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by rickstef, Apr 5, 2004.

1. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Hi All,

Not sure who has seen these, so they might be a duplicate download for some.

but Square Enix in Japan has two mechas from their latest PS2 game, a Zenith and a Blizzaial, with assorted weapons

the long way to get to the models is to visit click on special, and then click on the middle link, between the wallpaper and movies
    or follow any of the links

I might have to build me one of these guys, the BlizzaiaL has a great looking desert style paint job, might be a good desk piece

Have fun, I know I will

ARMORMAN Guest

There's a design error in the zenith. you need to go to the designer's website and DL the fix:

3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

I haven't gotten around to printing that one, but that will that help.

4. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi There,

Thank you very much Rick, i love all mesh from Frontmission :)
  5. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Ok Folks, I AM DONE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

just got done snapping some pics

Hope this inspires someone

6. Alfred

Alfred Member

Very Fine,

7. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi Rick

Very neat and clean

Also COOL

I want to assembke for mine too, it will be look cool in my desktop
  8. JRSeese

JRSeese Member

Hooray! You are the pic of the week! I want to build this too but with my cutrate camera I will never be pic of the week

Pity party for me, on 3

1... 2.... 3

aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cry:

Love your model!!
  9. Tirta

Tirta Member

Hi Rick,

Your FM4 robot looks very nice.
    How difficult is it?
    How long do you finish it?

10. rickstef

rickstef Guest

it is not difficult at all, i worked on the model for about a week or so, having to do other stuff between working on it

i took my time with the model, i could have finished it in about a day or two, if i didn't have to work, sleep, eat, go to the bathroom, you know, normal stuff.

11. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Well, I never did, but these look fun! So, I just d/led them both and will print them out tomorrow at work on our A3 printer. And since I know absolutely NOTHING about these things, I shouldn't get distracted from finishing them by wanting to do a load of research first. I'll keep you posted...

Rick, thanks for the heads-up, I think these might be a cure for that 'bleugh' sensation one sometimes gets!

Tim P
  12. Tirta

Tirta Member

13. rickstef

rickstef Guest

no idea, i have not built or downloaded the Mk5 Gundam.

like i said previously, i could have finished it in two nights, but i did a week over it, your mileage may vary