From a new client just coming in...

DeWayne

... a first release this Saturday just like something you would see from the Legendary Skunk works.

... to be continued.

... Oh, hey! I've got a picture here some where. Now where did I put it? Hang on just a bit. I think I know where it's at.

(foot steps fading off into another room)....

DeWayne

... a first release this Saturday just like something you would see from the Legendary Skunk works.

... to be continued.

... Oh, hey! I've got a picture here some where. Now where did I put it? Hang on just a bit. I think I know where it's at.

(foot steps fading off into another room)....

Stev0

striped-skunks-02.jpg
+
istockphoto_64026_aircraft_wings_during_the_flight.jpg
=???

46rob said:
Isn't that where Li'l Abner worked?

Lonesome Polecat and Hairless Joe worked there brewing Kikapoo joyjuice, if I recall correctly. Li'l Abner worked at the outhouse factory cutting moons in the door (read that a year or so ago on comics.com).

46rob said:
Isn't that where Li'l Abner worked?

Lonesome Polecat and Hairless Joe worked there brewing Kikapoo joyjuice, if I recall correctly. Li'l Abner worked at the outhouse factory cutting moons in the door (read that a year or so ago on comics.com).

46rob

He also worked as a mattress tester. When I was a Kid--it was one of my favorites......for those of you of an age: Shmoo's, Moonbeam McSwine, Fearless Fosdick, Joe Btsxzflk (I doubt I spelled that one right), Hammus Alabamus. Beautiful women and goofy looking men....all residing in Dogpatch.

46rob

He also worked as a mattress tester. When I was a Kid--it was one of my favorites......for those of you of an age: Shmoo's, Moonbeam McSwine, Fearless Fosdick, Joe Btsxzflk (I doubt I spelled that one right), Hammus Alabamus. Beautiful women and goofy looking men....all residing in Dogpatch.

DeWayne

Wonder what became of Indian Joe and Kik-a-poo Joy Juice?

Let's see. Uhhhh... Skunk Works! ... Something about the first. Any ideas? I know it was something like that. I just can't seem to find the picture.

DeWayne

Wonder what became of Indian Joe and Kik-a-poo Joy Juice?

Let's see. Uhhhh... Skunk Works! ... Something about the first. Any ideas? I know it was something like that. I just can't seem to find the picture.