Friday night was Duckman night

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
Hi folks,

As you know the Traction in Action gang meet once a week to work on the modual, in winter it`s Friday.
This year we decided to have a change so every second month on the last Friday we meet at some one elses house for a look at there layout and to run some equipment:D

That`s my story and I am sticking to it:) :) :D :D ;) ;)

Come along and have a visit with us at Brian`s house.
A K A "duckman"

Attachments

• brians layout2.jpg
    brians layout2.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 136

Duckman

Nov 22, 2002
Whitby Ontario
Visit site
The Traction Gang

Hi guys , Found time today to visit you all on the gauge today. I,d like to thank Chris for taking the great pictures of my layout Friday night Some places on the layout you have to crawl under it to pop up through 2 hatches I have .You had to see him crawling around on all fours, ( A SPRING CHICKEN he ain,t ) . Still, However,nice of him to do that!! It was a fun night and look forward to the next. Hope you all like the pic,s , if you do I,m sure Chris would not mind posting a few more. Later, Duckman....

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Nice shots of an excellent layout! I really like that arched metal bridge, the ceiling tiles rock face, and the vine covered retaining wall. Congrats to Duckman and Chris for these scenes. GO CN!
Ralph

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
I just have to show you my faverite engine I cought a nice shot of my Fairbank Morse peeping out of a tunnel.
I love it.

Did you notice the shadows. I was playing with the lighting.:p

Attachments

• hidden fairbanks.jpg
    hidden fairbanks.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 114

Jim T

Jan 25, 2003
Warrenton, OR
www.freewebs.com
Chris, Great pictures!! Seeing pictures like that will really help when I get to that point on my layout. I'm building and installing rock on my mountain right now. I also always enjoy seeing pics of the operators as well as overall views of layouts.

Cheers, Jim

Duckman

Nov 22, 2002
Whitby Ontario
Visit site
Mountains

Hi Jim T, Thanks for those kind words. I,m glad you like my layout, Chris took some nice pic,s , He had a good eye that night. If you have any questions on rock work, I,ve done lots . I,d say about 40 % of my layout is rock. So feel free to ask, I,ll help any way I can. Catch Ya Later. Duckman......

Duckman

Nov 22, 2002
Whitby Ontario
Visit site
Fri. Night Pic,s

Hello Ralph , I,m glad you enjoyed the pic,s. Layouts consist of many things, but I enjoy lots of bridges,tunnels and rocks I,m glad you liked my 3 FT. arched bridge.Everyone likes a good railroad bridge. People just love standing in front of a bridge and waiting for the train to cross it. When a train enters a tunnel, one quickly moves to the end of the tunnel to watch it come back into view again. No matter what age , they all have a smile on thier faces.And of course steep rocks shows off mother nature at her best.It.s a great hobby, and you can do many things.Since last Friday I,ve just installed a 5 ft. long bridge in front of some rock work . Looks great, Not finished yet but will be by this weekend.I,ll have to get Chris over again to take another picture. I,ll talk to you again Ralph. Duckman......