French Maid

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Bluenoser, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Bluenoser

Bluenoser Member

I built the maid awhile ago. Thought I would show a couple pics anyway. My printer was not producing good color, so I repainted the whole thing with acrylic paints when I was done. You can get this model at:

Attached Files:

2. Bluenoser

Bluenoser Member

Right side view

Attached Files:

3. Bluenoser

Bluenoser Member

Back side

Attached Files:

4. Bluenoser

Bluenoser Member

Left Side

Attached Files:

5. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Good painting, BN.

I bet it turns heads at parties at home, ain't it?
  6. Buki

Buki Member

geocities sustains:
    Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable.:cry:

7. Bluenoser

Bluenoser Member

Yah, sure does.

There is an additional file with it in case you wanted to make her without any clothes on. That definitely would get some long hard stares (no pun intended here):wink: . I didn't build that version. I doubt my wife would let me keep that around.
  8. Ooh la la, Bluenoser! She is, how you say, tres bon. Very nice job. I'm about 90% done with Lara Croft by the same designer, so I know how small and difficult your French Maid model was to build. You should be proud of that one.
  9. Bluenoser

Bluenoser Member

I did Lara too. The Maid is a bit more refined.
  10. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

It's probably a limited bandwidth issue, keep trying!

Bluenoser your maid is tres bien!
  11. loafandjug

loafandjug Member

thats awesome. Great job! I doubt my wife would even let me have the maid version let alone the nude one.
  12. gwssms

gwssms Member

There is a Mermaid model in my files that has some attributes. I have not built this one but it certainly is tempting. :) My wife would just roll her eyes if she saw this!
  13. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Wow, cool mermaid! Do you remember where you got this one?

14. gwssms

gwssms Member

No, but let me look a bit. :)

I found the following information on the parts sheet in the Pepakura design. The Mermaid's name appears to be Saori Chan. It also says No. 3/3 "The Mermaid's Head". All the rest of the text in the file is garbled dagnabit. It looks like bar code stuff but I suspect it is "converted" text. No luck on the web so far, but I'll keep trying.
  15. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

I got my copy from the Pepakura Gallery originally. I just checked there, though, and it looks like the files have been pulled. I Googled "Gombeh Soft" (which appear on the bottom of the stand) and found the designer's site. Looks like there's no freebies left there, either, but it does look like he's working on a new version of the mermaid.
    Scott K.
  16. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

The maid is cool. I managed to download the file right now, but was not able to look at anything else. Have to try again later.
  17. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

I can look at anything on the page, I just get an Error message when I try to download one of the models.
  18. Padre

Padre Guest

19. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

Thanks. It took some time before that page would come up, but I got a few from there.
  20. orcberto

orcberto New Member

Hi People. I'm pleased you like the models. I will try to correct the link issues on my site in the next update.