freedom gundam

He says that he has no idea to distribute the kits as free , if you think want to buy the templates , send him your message.

57townsman

Hey Tiki,

Can you please tell me how to find his email or contact info? I can't leave a message on his blog because I can't register there (no Korean ID). I would love to purchase his model, the price seems very reasonable for the amount of work that went into it, 20000 won :)

Thanks for any help you can provide,

SteveK

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
yeah very reasonable about £10 uk but i cant find his email address either would love to buy it, any koreans out there wanna lend a hand. please

He accepts message only. and the site needs membership for that ,
but I don't how to join.
If you would like to message him ,I think you need to search and ask korean member in this group.

that I don't know... but with this email he ordered me a Gundam SD for me... and I think that would be the first step for a contact...

Sorry I said him=Freedom Gundam designer.
I know June send us SD Gundam's file, but I don't know he send us other big models.

SAGA_HAV

Hello everybody
My situation is kinda dificult. You'll see I'm cuban, lived in Havana City. It's imposible for me to purchased anything through the internet due to High Levels restrictions. I can download files and so. I love GUNDAM (not the SDs) and I have gathered some models (most free ones). I've been looking for the Freedom and the RX-93-2 Hi-νGUNDAM but dont know were to find them.
Can anybody PLEASE help me to get those files
I'll be eternally thankful
Hope can help
Saga