Free VF-1S Valkyrie

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Dragos, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

I have found this plaine on a spanish site.

2. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Being that I don't read spanish, I cant tell if they are claiming to have designed this, but this plane is the work of the gentleman on this site:

I've built this one myself and it makes a nice little desktop model. He also produced a Gerwalk variant. Both files to be found here:

This gentleman has had trouble with piracy issues in the past, so beware anyone selling his work or claiming it as theirs. :cry:
  3. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Bugger...I had a brain fart and thought that I was about to find a model of an A-5 Viggie...

Just as an aside, is there a card model of the Vigilante?
  4. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Dang!! I maight have downloaded this one for nothing, then. I got a Valkerie and a Gerwalk in the archives waiting to be printed...
  5. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Hey ekuth I did not said that they are claiming the design, they just offer the model
  6. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I did that as a precaution. We could not tell what was going on and why they are offering other peoples models.
    If everything turns out ok and they have permission to host, I will replace the link.
    It's nothing against you either, I know your just sharing what you found and you have good intentions.

7. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Ok , no problem.
  8. RM_clermont

RM_clermont Member

Hey guys, I've just finished this model and it's absolutely great, looks fantastic, I had some problems with the nose of the plane but the model per se looks preety cool, I'll upload some pics later:roll: