Free Stonehenge???

Discussion in 'Architecture Models' started by thewoodengraver, Mar 18, 2006.

1. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Hello freinds, not long ago I belonged to several papermodel groups, that is, until I found this one, and on one of the groups there was a free paper model of Stonehenge. I have lost my copy and cannot find the site where it was hosted.

Can someone PLEASE help me?:oops:
  2. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

3. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

J M Congero (?sp) made a free model of Stonehenge available a while back. It might have been at a SmartGroups forum. Perhaps someone at knows him and can get you some contact information.
  4. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Was that Joe Cangero? the same man that designed the World Trade Center model?
  5. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

The name Joe Cangero sounds familiar. Might be the same person.
    I sort of remember that he had a few versions of Stonehenge with the final version having more accurate dimensions to the stones. That was a while ago, though, so don't hold me to it.:)
  6. Hi,
    I have the file on dvd, it's five PDF files in one ZIP file, total size approx. 1 mb. If you like, I could email it to you, just PM me an emailadress and it's yours.

7. Hi guys,

I have changed my accountname here, so future requests for this model to 'Sheila Mertens', and not to my old 'Sheila' account. :)

8. Lizzie Sanders

Lizzie Sanders New Member

We sent a copy of our Stonehenge paper model kit to Joe Cangero, it is the one sold at Stonehenge itself and is available to purchase from us for £15 sterling.

Lizzie Sanders