Free Space for large Train Layout!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by Renovo PPR, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

WANTED!!!!!! A three-rail O Gauge partner to construct the ultimate train layout in Northern Somerset County.

Unlimited floor space with two large open floors. 24-7 access and no additional cost except for your share in track, supplies and labor to build the layout.

Unlimited parking, about 200 acres.

Fringe benefit all the sweet corn you can between August and September.
  2. jefelectric

jefelectric Member

To bad you live so far away John. :mrgreen:
  3. trainnut65

trainnut65 Member

I know that is right. I love sweet corn and trains. I just wish someone close to me would do this so i can get in on it.
  4. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

That is the bad thing about this hobby and where I live. There are few people as interested in train as I am. I just need a buddy that would like to build a large layout. The one thing is for sure we would all eat great.
  5. Greg Elems

Greg Elems Member

At least your in the same state jefelectric. :D I like corn and I live in a cornless state, Nevada. :) Good luck Renovo.

Greg Elems
  6. jefelectric

jefelectric Member

Yes it is the same state but about 2 hours away. Long trip to work on a layout.
  7. Greg Elems

Greg Elems Member

I hear you. :eek: I was moaning about a 45 minute drive the other day :D to help a friend on his layout. Seems short compared to you. At least we're at the point we can actually do some running.

Keep them on the rails.
  8. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

If it wasn't for a 3 day drive..I'd be right up there with you. :mrgreen:
    Though I model HO, I love those 3-railers. And the corn would be nice, too...:rolleyes:
  9. Anozira RR

Anozira RR New Member

10. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

So Cool, thanks for the links.