Free Paper models Galore!

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Werner Smuts, May 25, 2007.

1. Werner Smuts

Werner Smuts Member

Maybe you peeps know this.... maybe it was posted here before.... but yes maybe you even surfed the web through and through and i'm just a newbie finding all these wonderful sites. But hey have a look any way!
  2. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

3. Werner Smuts

Werner Smuts Member

Yeah you're right.... WHAT HAPPENED... once there.... then gone like a needle in a hay stack.... Maybe their server went down... what luck!
  4. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Yikes, that is one of my favorite sites for free downloads...sure hope the trouble is only temporary!

5. SteveM

SteveM Member

Yes, well known site. There are actually only a few models actually there, it is mostly a pointer to free models available elsewhere.

similar lists of links are:

6. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

Works Fine Now!

One of my favourites...8)

Nothing much new lately though.

7. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

yes a very good site i visti there often and go to new then click announcement sign up to forums then yoy can get even more models wich is how i mostly find my gundam models. shame server is down might be temp i hope.
  8. Ewald Haruksteiner

Ewald Haruksteiner New Member

9. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

3D Paper Models

Hi Werner,

It seems they´ve exceeded the band width on the normal server. They´ll be up and running shortly, no doubt.

Bengt :D
  10. Werner Smuts

Werner Smuts Member

11. GyverX

GyverX Member

The one problem with this site, is that it hasnt been added to since mid Feb. Which means a lot of those links are going to be dead. At least that what I see