FREE Model Competion

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Bowdenja, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Entry question....

4................. Only 1 picture posted per model, MUST be scaled to as close to, BUT not larger than 640 x 480. And you must post your picture in this thread. The judges may ask for more pictures and if requested please supply no more than three (3) pictures, but only if requested.

Is this one picture in this thread or one picture on the entire site? Not trying to dis ya ekuth but it might give an unfair advantage if you there are several pictures to be viewed of the model on the site. I think at least one other person did this too but I am unsure. Makes no nevermind to me but wanted to check. A great free model is a great free model!
  2. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Ewwww... good question. Didn't mean to cause a problem! :-(

Let us know, judges!
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

No Problem........

1 picture for this thread, so as to not make it get really hard to see all the entries.

The GeeBee was well documented and it was still allowed. So the Mercury Capsule gets the same nod.
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Excellent! Thanks :)
  5. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

No problem............... Just a reminder............ Contest ends in 20 days!

If you cannot finish the model you want, do another to enter in the contest. You can keep it out until the last moment in case you do finish your first choice. These prizes are too good to miss an oportunity to have an entry!

6. RichBohlman

RichBohlman Railroad Card Modaler

My entry has been completed. I'm just waiting for the URL to be posted online for the new U.S. model site. :)
  7. gchucky

gchucky Member

Attached Files:

8. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

just finshto update my site ppl :)

i like all the models and the work looks nice

more 18 days :)
  9. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Yaniv............. it looks great! Thanks for changing the links, perfect!

Boy............. there sure are some nice builds already entered, I'm sure glad I don't have to pick a winner............. no......... wait, I do have to pick out only five. That's going to be hard enough!:twisted:

10. xavs

xavs Member

Can i send one i made, draw cut and build:???:
    or is just download models?:twisted:
  11. jleslie48

jleslie48 Member

I think you can overcome the "must be downloadable" issue by posting the templates right here...
  12. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Sure............. Jon is correct. Post the sheets in the parts bin then it becomes a downloadable model and you have successfully circumnavigated the rules..............ummmmmm........ alright who let the lawyers in to play!:grin:
  13. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Just want to tell everybody that...with associated with my best friend Ashrunner, C-123 Jailbirds or Con Air's C-123 is nearly finish and will be available very soon
  14. RichBohlman

RichBohlman Railroad Card Modaler

Here is my completed model for the FREE Model Competion.

The model can be found FREE at:

It comes with a sliding freight loading door,
    complete detailed inside walls and loading ramp,
    three different styles for the freight sliding door,
    a selection of different signs and a base.

The model goes together very well and comes with outstanding instructions.

Nice deal for FREE! :)

15. jleslie48

jleslie48 Member

That is just great. I swear I've seen that exact building for real. Including the graffitti.

Actually I'm very impressed with all the models in the competition, its a great cross-section of many types of models, many levels of difficulty and different subjects.
  16. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

17. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

wow u work fast

nice santa air plane :)
  18. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Well I am supplying some of the prizes and i figured maybe I could win one of my own! heh heh I turned out pretty well. My kids are fighting over it now - they both want it! Gonna make charlotte one of the flying circus planes (the stallion one) from dewayne and Elliot wants a wacky racer :) Making the wife a japanese bobtail cat now.

Jeez I guess that was totally off topic sorry!
  19. Bluenoser

Bluenoser Member

I just finished this one too. Gave it to my work mate as a christmas greeting.
  20. Bluenoser

Bluenoser Member

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.