FREE Model Competion

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Bowdenja, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

atlast i fix my gallery website problem

now we have the ROBOT on the gallery also :)

long time we not see a new models?i hope u all work on it :)
  2. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

helo needed

some one know wer i can found some more air planes pic (i hope to found boombers) like in my boutens in my web site?
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Check here for many different profiles. My be something you can use.

Only problem is sometimes it can be a s l o w site

4. speedless

speedless Member

Do you have any "info" on doing these bikes?
    I know this is not card-art,but !???
  5. pbhawkin

pbhawkin Member

Attached Files:

• pic1.JPG
      File size:
      229.2 KB
  6. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Last Challenger Mission

My entry is a model by Alfonso (AXM61), the Last Mission of Challenger, mission 51-L. The model is available free here.

The markings, livery, insignia, Stack configuration, painting or other names you may call them, are the the ones as the mission 51-L, adding historical accuracy to this model.

To find out what Alfonso is planing on EVERY shuttle mission up to date on paper, check this thread.

7. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Now there is some tough competition with that one!!!

Great job milenio3!!!

8. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Thanks a lot, Russell. Let's credit to the designer too.

(Sleepless in South Carolina?, :twisted: )
  9. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Yeah that's me, (sleepless)!8)

Maybe I should change my user name, eh?:grin:

You are right, a most excellent design, placed into the hands of a very competent builder!!! Kudos to both of you! An amazing design and an beautiful build!

10. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

hi all

ok i add the new pic to the contest web site galllery

looks like we going to have a nice and funy contest

but for now we have only 4 finsh models what say that for now all the members win :

so come on ppl work on your models and sher with us the links and the pic :)

i also start to contact to the ppl hwo design the models that u pablish for the contest to add thar links to the contest web site so we can all use tham in the best esey way :)
  11. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

I can only chime in and second what Russell has said - a very beautiful build! Really well done. And I like the paper you´re using - it has a good 'sheen' to it. Looks just like painted metal. Any hint of a paper brand?

Now we are beginning to see the fruits of your dedicated design work - I hope you are pleased. I am still working on the cockpit, on and off. Pictures later.

All the best,
    Bengt :roll:

PS. (edited in): Oops - this one ended up in the wrong thread! Sorry. Could the all-mighty Administrator have it moved . . ? Thanks.
  12. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Thanks Bengt!
    Well the paper is mexican brand, 120 gr., and printed on an HP 5600 series printer, nothing out of the ordinary. But I figured that this cardstock is white-brighter than other brands I've tried. And since the contest is models-as-are, I didn't want to make more changes.
    Looking forward for yours Bengt - both your contest entry and the shuttle model.

Yaniv, thank you for entry my model in the website!
  13. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

missed entry!
    Yaniv, I think you missed this entry into the competion. top of page 7 entry by 46rob. :) I hope to have an entry done in time but given I still ahve to get this gift done in time to ship to france I may not make the deadline unless I do something real simple... might have to anyway! :D
  14. -Jim G

-Jim G Member

A 72 lb rainbow trout?! That should be a keeper! Imagine if you made it with 110#!:-D
  15. spirtos

spirtos Member

I started building the Jaguar E-type from the Canon site a couple of days ago, and it was after I printed it that I discovered that it is about 1/13!!!!
    It is longer than an A4 page! ... seems to be a very nice model...
  16. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

spirtos................ Is that you model on the POTW?:roll:

Congratulations! It's gorgeous!:grin:

17. rlwhitt

rlwhitt Active Member

I can't wait to the pics of this one! I've got it printed in my stack as well, don't know when/if I'll be able to get around to it...

18. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

a new model as bine add to the gallery

a t55 by Todd Johnson from nobi web site

i realy like it
  19. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

I have since become a member at Finalpaper, and I still can't find the darned thing. Has anyone else actually seen the files for this? Am I just missing it, or has it been removed?

Scott K.
  20. Migk

Migk New Member

I like the idea , I am new in these hobby and I want to know how that I'm able arming card models, today same beginning to work and hope that my inexperience does not finish me on time. Good luck to all. And sorry for my Apache English cara palida...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.