FREE Model Competion

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Bowdenja, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I like it! very nice :)
  2. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Drakkar Viking Ship

Beautiful build, Bluenoser,

I´ve fiddled with this Viking ship model for some time now, but it´s still very far from finished. Nice to see how it looks when it is completed - thanks.

All the best,
    Bengt :roll:
  3. Bluenoser

Bluenoser Member

There are no instructions for downloading so some fiddiling is required. However, the model was not so complex that one couldn't figure it out.
  4. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Attached Files:

5. allanm320

allanm320 New Member

Attached Files:

6. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Wow............. y'all are making this hard!

All the models have been wonderful, I can wait to see what comes in before the deadline.

And the really cool things is all of the models are free to download and build! Ain't this the neatest hobby you ever did!

7. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i update the site and whan i look in all the models i think all of tham need to tack the first place :)
  8. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Couldn't we all be 1st places? Hehe, just kidding.

Well, for you judges it's going to be tough. All models look just great.
  9. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

In my book y'all all come in first!:grin:

But we only have to pick 5, ya'll have to vote which one is best!

And picking 5 is going to be really hard!:cry:

10. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

my (humble) entry...

Well...I was going to do the Galactica as well, but since SJSquirrel beat me to the punch (and did an AWESOME job on his build) I decided to enter my "Chickenhawk" build from Topo at:

It's a great model to build and has tons of options, so it is very easy to customize. (The external engine pods rotate!):)

Attached Files:

11. the fuzzy hulk

the fuzzy hulk New Member

My entry!

I put together a few of the free Disney haunted models, and some of the ravensblight halloween stuff for decorations this year. (I only have a black n white printer, but that just made them spooky) I didn't think they would last if I tried to store them until next year... so we had a little BBQ.

So here is my submission FIRE AT TERROR TOWN!

12. the fuzzy hulk

the fuzzy hulk New Member

After reading up on the contest, I broke almost every rule with that submission, so just enjoy the pics I guess. 8)
  13. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett Active Member

Not My Best Work!

Prob. broke a few rules with this post too! I just wanted to show the picture to you guys, (Before I package it up, (It's a christmas gift for a buddy of mine)).

Attached Files:

14. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

nice work u all

the fuzzy hulk

u not have a color print?that not good for a paper model hobby man

please PM me a link and a model that u like to have in color and i will print it for u and send u by regular mail :)
  15. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Well now I'm screwed. :(

This was my entry too. I was waiting for xmas to borrow my brother's camera to shoot mine.
  16. TexasTubaMan

TexasTubaMan Member

So, what is the link to the Seaview? I'd like to get that one.

17. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Enter it anyway because if you make the final people will vote for the best built model.
  18. Nando

Nando Designer Extraordinaire

Digital Navy USS Arizona Kingfisher Catapult

I just finished this model that You can find for free here ( the parts) and here (the instructions).

I started this model to understand whether i'm able to build the entire Arizona, and the result is quite good in my mind. Than I saw the Free Model Competition and I wanted to participate to the contest.

I don't know if you can accept my submission, but I think I respected all the rules of the contest.

I wish You all a Happy and Prosper New Year :grin:

Attached Files:

19. jleslie48

jleslie48 Member

just checked back in, and wow! great entries all around. I really liked those B&W halloween models. I'm gonna have to try that one day. I could never just burn up my models though.

I think the Arizona seaplane and gun would look great on a tiny toy tugboat as a goof until you get the full one..., and the BSG and seaview with great stands/dioramas look great too.

I'm glad I'm not a judge.
  20. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Nando............. accepted!

jleslie48........... I'm wishing that I didn't have to pick just five!8)

It's getting close to the end!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.