Free Model #4

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Toddlea, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toddlea

Toddlea Member

Judging Closed

Will post results very soon.
  2. I.Nicolae

I.Nicolae I.Nicolae

I can't wait!!! I'm watching you!!!
  3. zealousy

zealousy Member

Thank you very much Todd for your effort in putting this together.....I really enjoyed this thread though I was a bit late to actually bump on it :) Will await results....thanks to all the judges!!!
    PS: Todd, any idea why the attention was a lot less than the previous comp? Both by participants and judges? :(
  4. Toddlea

Toddlea Member

And the award goes to.................

I would personally like to thank everyone who contributed to this contest. Even though we had a small turn out, I still feel it was a success. I would especially like to thank outersketcher and Claudio Dias for providing prizes.

Third place is awarded to Wendigo for his Rickenbacker 360. Very nice and well done.

Prizes awarded are $5.00 USD, a Maly Modelarz FW190F kit and two Paper Lab Digital kits, US Navy Subchaser and Russian Minesweeper.

Attached Files:

• 3rd.jpg
      File size:
      131.9 KB
  5. Toddlea

Toddlea Member

Second place is awarded to virajmperera for his Fw26. Clean build and well built.
    Prizes awarded are $10.00 USD, a PKAA McLaren M26 kit, a PKAA Ferrari 1512 kit, and a Delta 7 Robert Fulton Collection of Digital kits.

Attached Files:

• 2nd.jpg
      File size:
      105 KB
  6. Toddlea

Toddlea Member

First place is awarded to charlec for his KV 2. Amazing build with extra attention to detail and an all around beautiful entry. Congratulations!

Prizes awarded are $15.00 USD, a GPM Panther G kit, A Schreiber Wurttemberg kit and three Whilhelmshavener digital kits, Greif, Orkney and Zerstorer Type 36.

Attached Files:

• 1st.jpg
      File size:
      110.9 KB
  7. outersketcher

outersketcher Illustrator, Tinker

Congratulations to the winners! And congratulations to all of the entrants too! I like these contests... they're fun.
  8. zealousy

zealousy Member

Wow.....That made my day :) Thanks everyone and especially Todd for your effort :)
  9. I.Nicolae

I.Nicolae I.Nicolae

Congratulations every one , thank you Todd for the contest and next time I'll try to do more... good luck on the next !!!
  10. zealousy

zealousy Member

Yeah Todd...when is the next one? Hopefully ther'll be more entries like the second one!!!I'm sooo looking forward to it :)
  11. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Congratulations to every one who took part here!

Excellent models and builds.
  12. namoon

namoon New Member

Hi, I'm writing it in place of masa from METMANIA.

CONGRATULATIONS! All winners, but ... especially for Viraj!!!!
    That should be my pleasure too, really beautiful build, nice photo, great win!!
    And I would like to show my gratitude from METMANIA.
  13. zealousy

zealousy Member

Thanks Namoon...and thanks to Masa and METMANIA for the absolutely stunning model :)

14. Wendigo

Wendigo Member

Hey, thank you for your support and congratulations to virajmperera and charliec
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.