[Free Model #3] Transformers Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Cláudio Dias, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

I'll do that when I get home.
  2. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Excellent. This is sort a 'he shoots, he scores' moment. You just keep coming up with excellent models, again and again.
  3. dazed118

dazed118 New Member

All, depending on where you live, try an electronic specialty story like Radioshack (if you're in the states)
  4. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Magnificent Claudio! I'm loving this. Thanks for the updates! Great job on adding lighting!
  5. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

He looks ALIVE man... bounce7

Can't wait to see this DONE!!! :-D
  6. racerMachX

racerMachX New Member

Amazing work!!
    Thanks for the buildup.
  7. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Is the lighting THAT simple? I always thought that LEDs required capacitors or were more complex to work with?

That diagrams is straight forward enough, thanks Claudio. Looks like I'll have to light the eyes on mine too. :)
  8. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Yes, is that simple! I'll use a double switch so I can light the eyes and the chest separately.
  9. Master-Bruce

Excellent! You lighting the chest too. This will be fantastic. I can't think right now where they're located but what about tail lights?

Thanks for the info Claudio. :) This will come in handy for me when we get to those Batmobiles too. ;)
  10. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

I also thought about them, however, I decided not to include them.

The part that hold them would become too much complex. You know, I like to keep it simple.:mrgreen:
  11. Master-Bruce

I just looked at the reference. I think you're right there.
  12. xavs

xavs Member

Claudio that's an amazing work like all you have, I was thinking about printing in yellow and black paper so no white borders, I know is a lot off work, but could be nice for ink saving, thanks for the model
  13. palmer

palmer Member

Many many compliments Claudio!
    And thank you for the great work!
    Leds thingh is... enlightning!
  14. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I've got to try this Claudio. I've got some other projects going, but I'm definately going to give this a shot. Thanks again to all involved and thanks for making this available.

Rock on Dudes!:thumb:
  15. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

I can do that later. however, there are some textures you will lose....
  16. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thanks folks! For all your amazing comments and suggestions!
  17. xavs

xavs Member

Thanks, I know that, and I think it will also help for a new simplistic scale model:thumb:.
    yes i know i ask to much but any TF fan can lose a chance like this :mrgreen:
    Thanks again.
  18. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

19. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i notice you have 4 leds. what are the second pair going to light? the head lights?
  20. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

In my model, I have 6 leds at all. 2 for the eyes and 4 for the chest.

In my pics, there were 2 for the eyes and 2 for the chest.