[Free Model #3] Transformers Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Cláudio Dias, Feb 11, 2008.

1. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

wow wow and wow! This is way to cool, Claudio! I sure cannot wait to build this one!
  2. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

outstanding!thanks claudio!!
  3. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thanks CK and Nothing!
  4. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

I'd like to change this thread title to "[Free Model #3] Transformers Bumblebee".

Could any moderator do that for me, please?
  5. dazed118

dazed118 New Member

I'm in awe. I may have to tell my boyfriend to not talk to me while I'm working on this. So amazing!
  6. bugman72

bugman72 Member

What size LEDs did you use (3mm, 5mm)? The head looks AMAZING!! I may have to let my other projects go on the back-burner so I can work on this piece. Simply amazing!!
  7. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

They have a 5mm diameter.
  8. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

OH MY GOD! Claudio I have no more words for you my friend. :)

Would it have a negative effect on our friendship if I were to say," I love you" ? LOL Seriously, great work and I love the eyes. Well done. :)
  9. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Not at all!

Thank you for your nice compliments!

BTW, are you going to build this?
  10. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

Would you make some instructions of how to connect the LEDs so that they can be used with your model.

I was thinking for people who have never done that sort of thing (me included)

Excellent work!!!

ARMORMAN Guest

Well done!
  12. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Nice job !! Claudio were can i find the lights for the eyes !!

Their no real hobby store were i live only places like AC More and Michel's
  13. Master-Bruce

Hey Claudio.

Yeah I'll be building this. Though I have loads on at the mo so I'll probably wait 'til it's all done. ;) Speaking about building your models, I finished the pink airship the other day. Though I admit to cutting a few corners on the fins and rotors. :) It now hangs from my girls ceiling. Thank you. ;)

I had a look at the parts sheet and instructions for the B'Bee head. It's amazing how you always achieve great results without over complicating the model. I noticed this with your Tumbler and '66 Batmobile.
  14. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Done... and umm....

If those eyes are 5mm, that thing is going to be a pretty decent size when it's done... I've said this before, but you've truly outdone yourself on this one Claudio, you are a real asset to the card modeling community indeed.
  15. Master-Bruce

I thought the same thing. 5mm eyes? It does add up to a great size model. I don't think I personally could build this WITHOUT lighting them up. Just need to know how. ;) hint hint. LOL

I agree too Jaffro, there are many talented designers out there who deserve credit, Claudio is without a doubt one of them. :)
  16. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Hope it helps
  17. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Here in Brazil, any electronic components store has all you need: Battery, battery holder, switch and leds.
  18. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

That's what my models are all about! I always try to keep them simple.

Thank you again Friend
  19. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thank you Jaffro! For your nice compliments and for changing thread title!

Bumblebee will be 18 inches high. Scale 1/12
  20. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

Thank claudio, but could you make pictured instructions how to connect the wiring together.

Sorry I have never done this sort of thing.