[Free Model #3] Transformers Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Cláudio Dias, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

OK, I'll try...
  2. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thank you ThunderChild and Hans!

Is that a challenge?:mrgreen:

No, no... The car kit will come later, won't it Skip?
  3. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Absolutely!! ;) Looking forward to it too. Though it's going to be difficult to think about it when we're seeing how great the bot mode is looking so far.
  4. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Great design so far, Claudio! I really look forward to downloading this so I can play around with the 3D model in Pep. :D

Oh, and i want to build it, too. Yeah, gotta *build* models. wall1 :wave:
  5. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I just can't wait to get my hands around it. WHOOT!
  6. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

(nuff said) :thumb::thumb::thumb:
  7. armorbimbo

armorbimbo Member

Any new progess to show?
  8. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

I was busy finishing the Super-Tucano.

Back to Bumblebee, I'm working on legs now.
  9. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Looking forward to your updates Claudio!:thumb:
  10. dazed118

dazed118 New Member

This is going to be my next model for sure. I have built only one of your models before Claudio (Hello Kitty), but I absolutely cannot wait until your next progress post.
  11. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Update: Torso and foot

It’s been a long time since my last update.:cry:

I started unfolding head and arms which gave me 7 pages - 1 page for the head and 3 pages each arm.
    3dupper_05.jpg 3dupper_06.jpg

I’ve been working on the torso and right now, I’m modeling the feet.
    3dfoot_02.jpg 3dfoot_01.jpg
  12. dazed118

dazed118 New Member

:goldcup:OMG. Incredible. Such awesome work already! You just made my day. (I have to work both my jobs today and this is the one bright spot in it.)
  13. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Claudio designs amazing models, Q.E.D. :D
  14. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Claudio, I'm stunned!! ;)

When we first started discussing doing this last year, I honestly thought it'd be too difficult. Despite how badly I wanted to see this happen I had my doubts. Sorry buddy, just being honest.

But now, after seeing how this has shaped up and continues to to come together I just get more and more excited! You're doing a marvelous job and in a pretty short space of time considering the complexity of this and your other projects!

You inspired me to try and design a few years ago, and now you're doing it again! You're without a doubt, A MASTER!!!

This is truly impressive if it were just a computer model for rendering or fan animation, but when we consider that this is going to be a buildable model of paper it just blows me away.

I have a hat on, I'm now taking it off to you sir!
  15. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Are you sure you didn't actually work on the movie? This is on par with that for sure. Excellent in every way. Keep it up, man!
  16. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Oh my, this is magnificent! Definately worth waiting for!:thumb: Great work Claudio!:mrgreen:
  17. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

this is looking awesome !!!!!!!!! :thumb:i carnt wait to get my hands on him,this top of my list once hes released.ive even sourced some clear plasic for the door windows ready and waitng for use.thanks guys for designing this masterpiece.!!!!!!:thumb::thumb:
  18. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thank you Skip!

No problem Skip! I remember I told you it was impossible...

That sounds great! Things like this encourage do me!
  19. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thank you guys for your nice words!

I'll try to build the head this weekend.
  20. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Bumblebee Head available

Finally, something you can work on! :thumb:

head01.jpg head02.jpg head03.jpg

I’ve completed the Bumblebee Head this weekend and I decided to make it available for download, so you can start your own Bumblebee right now! I will start building his arms next weekend, so you can expect their download link soon.

You can download the head (parts and instructions) from the Bumblebee page.

As you see, I’ve used two blue leds as his eyes. IMHO, it looks great!:mrgreen:

Hope you like it.