[Free Model #3] Transformers Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Cláudio Dias, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Nice philosephy Joe. ;)

Hans, there is a simple Allspark Cube in the downloads section here. Designed by yours truly. It was meant as a nice and easy model to get kids involved in this hobby but you could always build that for your friend?

Looking forward to the next installment of update pics Claudio. :) :)
  2. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

I'll be getting that one ASAP!!! Thanks a bunch sir! :-D

Well, unfortunately here, mostly no one wants to tackle a hobby like this, because they always say its too complicated, and/or they don't have the patience to even cut a single part from a sheet... they would rather sit down in front of a TV set and/or a computer while playing online video games (the number 1 "habit" among kids age 4-40+ [seriously])]

Oh well, that's life... good thing we are in to this hehe :-D
  3. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

The arm itself would make a pretty detailed display model already......... That's what we call a real "cardmodel" :D

--I do both ^^
  4. Master-Bruce

No worries Hans. :) Sorry Claudio, didn't mean for the brief hijack. Just thought I'd mention it. ;)
  5. armorbimbo

armorbimbo Member

Yeah this sounds like an awesome idea. Make it about half as big as a human arm, that'd be neat sitting on ones desk.
  6. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Another small update...

I've started the chest.

As i said before, I'm planning to give it lights. So, I've put some 'boxes' to accommodate small leds.

3dchest_01.jpg 3dchest_02.jpg

Hope you like it!
  7. Master-Bruce

OMG!!!!!! Claudio, it's looking amazing! You sir, are a God! ;)
  8. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

And, might I add that it looks beautiful! What a piece of work! You are a true artisan Claudio!:thumb:
  9. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Skip and CJTK1701,

Thank you a lot! It's great to see you like the model.
  10. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

oh my jawdropjawdropjawdrop god thats amazing work claudio. truly impressive. cant wait to see this one and build it......
  11. Master-Bruce

2008. The year the they'll call, "The Rise of the Machines"!!! LOL

Between the new Gundam and Transformer models popping up what else would you call it?
  12. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

i know
    fun fun gloriose fun
    mecha mecha and more mecha what more could a mecha lover ask for
    ahh soooo good
  13. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

lol ... what? We need tidbits of wisdom in a card/paper sense. :mrgreen:
  14. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Well, I don't have much room to talk. I've got several kits in progress and half a dozen printed up. But, hey you got start somewhere right?:mrgreen:
  15. Simmo

Simmo An Older Junior Member

Oh Claudio, we likey likey alright. Verrryyy nice!
  16. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

wha... wha... jawdrop... oops, my jaw fell off... :-D
  17. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

I have to say, going back to a couple of earlier comments on difficulty, for me, it is truly satisfying to accomplish a highly detailed and complicated model. Don't look at the model as one large, tough build. I look at them as several smaller builds of varying difficulty, that, when put together, create an awesome looking model. It is always cool to see the smaller bits come together to form the finished product. Don't rush it and you will likely have way more fun with it!

Here's a couple of the builds I've done. Some difficult, some not! Oh, the Preacher characters were designed by me, using templates from others, of course! Let me know if you want any of them (I have 12 thus far and more on the way)!!

18. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

The Head

I've been working on my Super Tucano build, so Bumblebee is going very slow...

Here are a couple of pics of his head.

3dhead_01.jpg 3dhead_02.jpg
  19. Master-Bruce

One word...

Enough said. :)
  20. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Now Skip has got that background music from Terminator stuck in my head. Every time I see an update I start hearing the background music. LOL. Looks awesome Claudio!