[Free Model #3] Transformers Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Cláudio Dias, Feb 11, 2008.

1. ikariya

ikariya New Member

I just finished the head! Made it at work on my desk during breaks XD. I used some extra material to puff out the face parts and give BB more of a chin. On to the Torso! Thanks Claudio! Although most of the head was base parts, I really enjoyed making the detailed face parts. Please make Barricade?
  2. luciencarroll

luciencarroll Grand Poobah

after seeing the new movie, i believe this needs a well deserved a bump
  3. ikariya

ikariya New Member

*sigh* unfortunately I have made the chest piece, the left arm and am still working slowly on the right arm. Since it's on my work desk, my boss always comes around threatening to pay money to smash it XD I guess I'll finish it sometime before the 3rd? movie comes out.
  4. littlemodeler

littlemodeler Member

i almost done mine...but i was thinking...i guess it wouldn't be too hard for me to make a crude battle mask and the right arm cannon:rolleyes:
  5. luciencarroll

luciencarroll Grand Poobah

dude an accessory pack.......
    i need to change my paints
  6. littlemodeler

littlemodeler Member

bumblebee awesomeness

hey guys, i'm almost done bumblebee and its been a really fun and rewarding model. Thank you so much Claudio for designing bumblebee. here's some pics of my almost done diorama:mrgreen:

Attached Files:

7. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Nice work bro!!!

SEBRET Member

that's awesome. what did you use to hang him?
  9. littlemodeler

littlemodeler Member

the arm that is holding on to the window is held up by a pin which goes in between the wrist and the two beams of the fore arm. there is also a pin under each ankle to keep them in their climbing post. i hope to finish his feet sometime soon. but I've just started trying out julescrafter's optimus prime head. its transformers madness here in the paper world :D
  10. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

Hello to all,

I would like a request for somebody to help me scale this model from A4 to A3.

I would like to scale the model size to A3 paper size and print the larger peices on A4 paper as I do not have a A3 printer or paper.

Please can somebody help me do this, as I do not know how to do this.

Thank you for your time

I hope somebody can help me

All the best

11. ikariya

ikariya New Member

Hi all,
    Sorry to bring up an old thread, but after a year plus working on BB most days at work on lunch break, I have finished the model. It's not as clean a build as I would have liked, but I am still impressed that I finished the job.

I really like this 1/24th scale. I made some modifications to the shoulders to make him more bulkier and wider. I pinched the chest a bit to make it more angular and more aggressive. I also made a stand for him to stand on my desk as you can see.

Thanks again Claudio for this amazing work. I had tons of fun building him and am kind of sad because now what do I do with my lunch break?
  12. paulhbell

paulhbell Member

Attached Files: