[Free Model #3] Transformers Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Cláudio Dias, Feb 11, 2008.

SEBRET Member

Pure Amazing!!! I love it. this just moved to the top 5 on my to do list. can't wait for your next model.
  2. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Once again I'm going to have to unleash the mighty...

This has knocked a LOT of models out of my build queue! I'm going to try using yellow, black and silver cardstock in the build, to overcome some printer issues I've been having lately, I can only print clearly in black right now. :(

Congratulations Claudio, I've said it before, but you have truly outdone yourself this time, it's been a pleasure to follow the build and design process and knowing how much fun your models are to build, it's going to be a pleasure to build this as well. Good luck in the competition, and I hope your website can handle the number of hits you're no-doubt about to receive! :thumb:
  3. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

FINALLY!!! ITS HERE!!! bounce7

now sir Claudio, get yourself a well deserved break and admire your terrific accomplishment!!!

I like that thumbs up pose!!!

But maybe I'll build mine here with B'Bee holding sir Skip's Allspark cube... :twisted:
  4. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

Incredible!!!! :eek:
    It makes the one they were selling at Wal-Mart look like it really was... JUNK!!!
    Anyone who takes the time to build this, is building something that has heart and soul, keep up the good work!!! :thumb:
  5. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

:D Everything's been said. Earth shattering work as always Claudio, I loved the video too, great soundtrack! Happens to be one of my current favourite songs. ;)

I'm looking forward to building mine.

My vote is yours!
  6. Master-Bruce

Sorry to double post, I missed this one. What a cool idea! :D
  7. loudog49

loudog49 Member

Another new guy here, but I've been following this thread since its inception. Now that is done, I just had to comment and say WOW!. This model is so good, it's scary :shock:. But in a good way, of course. :thumb:

I really appreciate the attention to detail. From the lugnuts on the wheels to the universal joint on the drive shaft. How you organized this and executed, I'll never understand. Truely magnificent. I hope to try and built it someday. Thank you so much for this wonderful model--makes me feel like a kid again.
  8. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

And this model will still not be complete without your Camaro!!! :twisted:

If a scale modeler doesn't go nuts about this, I don't know what will... :-D
  9. Master-Bruce

Thanks very much! The Camero is available ya know, though I really need to get my finger out and finish the Beater Bee and Barricade.

EDIT. Just a quick 5 minute thing. Now ya just need a beetle! LOL!

10. crimson

crimson Member

Absolutely Fantastic!

This looks great. After promising myself a break from paper models for a couple of weeks, I found myself, at midnight last night, making the head. I just couldn't help myself.
    I think Cartridge World are going to run out of Black and Yellow ink in the coming weeks.

Many thanks Claudio
  11. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

claudio many many thanks for this wondefull model a truly magnificent peice of work my friend i look forward to building this. and thank you for sharing such a wonderfull model. all hail claudio lol thanks again.
  12. We need a new smiley to describe the awesomeness of this model! jawdrop
  13. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thanks a lot Jaffro! I think paperinside can handle it:cry:
  14. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

I was thinking about that too! Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to print/build the cube. But I'll do it soon.
  15. Master-Bruce

The cube will needs some scaling down to fit into B'Bees hand I'm sure. I'll send you the PDO later Claudio. ;)
  16. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thanks Skip!

This song is the Ending Theme #1 (leads into end credits); and very faintly is heard on Bumblebee's radio when Sam drops Mikaela off at her house, and during the theatrical trailer & some commercials.
  17. Master-Bruce

Oh I know! ;) I've seen that movie enough times now. Plus I'm a huge Linkin Park fan. I've sent you a present. ;)
  18. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

I love to focus on details. You can check this among my models.:thumb:

Thank you very much for your compliments!
  19. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thanks a lot Crimson! Hope you enjoy building it.:thumb:
  20. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Rob, thanks for your compliments! Hope you build it soon.